IK Multimedia releases Total Studio 3.5 MAX and Total VI MAX

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK Multimedia releases Total Studio 3.5 MAX and Total VI

Postby stevegalante » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:20 pm

Yes the whole process is quite confusing. It starts confusing me even when I install an update of T-Racks. it always installs everywhere even the plugins I don't own...
The sounds installation process is even worse.
Especially if you want to install the largest possible chunks of files on a different disk...
I found the places where all files, samples, library info, presets, etc. etc. etc. are installed and was able to move them, but again, it took me a lot of time and it's VERY confusing.
Thank god the overall quality is great for the price !
stevegalante

Postby FiatLux8 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:21 pm

stevegalante wrote:Yes the whole process is quite confusing. It starts confusing me even when I install an update of T-Racks. it always installs everywhere even the plugins I don't own...
The sounds installation process is even worse.
Especially if you want to install the largest possible chunks of files on a different disk...
I found the places where all files, samples, library info, presets, etc. etc. etc. are installed and was able to move them, but again, it took me a lot of time and it's VERY confusing.
Thank god the overall quality is great for the price !

Yup ! , completely agree .
The Total Studio 3.5 MAX product itself is great I think when installed correctly especially for the $/€199.99 sales price .
But the whole installation process is really poor and needs a complete rework. Installation ought to be as good and as simple as Arturia's and especially Native Instruments' where one can set 'locations' for everything in one go and then just install.
One could argue that the IK Multimedia installation process is more versatile, but when dealing with more than one app, like in the case with Total Studio 3.5 MAX then it all becomes a pain and a mess to have to deal with so one just needs and wants the simplicity in installation that the aforementioned offers !
FiatLux8

Postby RTybd593 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:37 pm

Hi!
Please tell me which version of Sampletron 2 is included in Total Studio Max 3.5.
I hope it is the latest 2.0.4 with all updates.
RTybd593

Postby FiatLux8 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:20 pm

RTybd593 wrote:Hi!
Please tell me which version of Sampletron 2 is included in Total Studio Max 3.5.
I hope it is the latest 2.0.4 with all updates.

My Sampletron 2 version included in Total Studio Max 3.5 is version 2.0.4 - M42E (22F20)
FiatLux8

Postby Metallica93 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:45 am

Has anyone else in here faced extremely slow transfer speeds in Windows? Every other download/install/update went perfectly fine, from the programs themselves to three of four sound content folders, but the SampleTank 4 sound content one is looking like it will take days to weeks to install. The flash drive has also crashed/produced errors in Windows and TeraCopy.

I made a post (https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=31608) and contacted support 2-3 days ago, but haven't heard from anyone. I can't find any warranty information anywhere and am starting to get concerned that I dropped several hundred dollars on this boxed copy last June for a busted flash drive/a product I can't even fully utilize.
Metallica93

Postby FiatLux8 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:55 am

^^^^
Yup ! , I have that problem times worse : got a replacement which were also defective , not resolved yet , check my answer in the other thread : (https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=31608)
FiatLux8

Postby Metrick » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:03 am

I ordered ts3.5 in April 2022, and I'm missing lots of Max contents from TS3.5 advertised,like AmpliTube 5 Max, and all its add-on collection
Metrick

Postby Metallica93 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:24 am

Metrick wrote:I ordered ts3.5 in April 2022, and I'm missing lots of Max contents from TS3.5 advertised,like AmpliTube 5 Max, and all its add-on collection
Did you order the boxed/flash drive version? If so, does it not list the AmpliTube .exe under the solo install folder?

My flash drive is corrupt, so I think they have issues with them :/
Metallica93

Postby Metrick » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:55 am

I purchased TS3.5 (digital download)
List on ikm site for AmpliTube 5 Max included
Amplitube SVX1, SVX 2, Metal, Brian May, Mesa Boogie, Orange, Jimi Hendrix, Slash, Joe Satriani, Leslie, Darrell CFH, Fender Collection 1 & 2, and X-GEAR Pedal Series

I have done of the above listed
Metrick

Postby FiatLux8 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:04 pm

Metrick wrote:I ordered ts3.5 in April 2022, and I'm missing lots of Max contents from TS3.5 advertised,like AmpliTube 5 Max, and all its add-on collection

If you registered your TS3.5 MAX ! then you should have the product in your list in the IK Product Manager under software , and if you click on the text below the yellow AmpliTube 5 picture then it should also say AmpliTube 5 Max .
Another way , and maybe easier , you can go to the My products page in the browser and see what you have listed under software :
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/m ... ?FILTER=SW

Since you are finding out so late that you think that you didn't get the AmpliTube 5 Max then I do not know if you can still download it in the IK Product Manager , you only get 180 days of download of sounds , but I am not sure if it also is the same for e.g. AmpliTube 5 Max .
Anyway , if you click on an expired download message in the IK Product Manager then you will get a pop up and a link to this page where you can re-new downloads :
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... activation

But for you seek support it is important that you find out if the product is actually missing.
If problem is that it is not on your list of products in the IK Product Manager and not in you My products page on your account in browser then you should take that up with support.
If issue is only that you bought the download version and did not downloaded it before now , then you will have to buy a renewal of downloads $/€ 10 + tax/VAT
FiatLux8

Postby FiatLux8 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:15 pm

Metrick wrote:I purchased TS3.5 (digital download)
Amplitube SVX1, SVX 2, Metal, Brian May, Mesa Boogie, Orange, Jimi Hendrix, Slash, Joe Satriani, Leslie, Darrell CFH, Fender Collection 1 & 2, and X-GEAR Pedal Series

Sounds to me as if you have a problem finding some of the content in the AmpliTube 5 Max .
Did you click like shown here ? :
https://i.imgur.com/3cyE8fy.jpg
Else problem is maybe this , You have to download and install ( copy to right place first ! :
Like shown here :
https://i.imgur.com/jtyXiCT.jpg
FiatLux8

Postby FiatLux8 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:29 pm

Metrick wrote:I purchased TS3.5 (digital download)

P.S.
When you have downloaded presets in the IK Multimedia Product Manager (like here : https://i.imgur.com/jtyXiCT.jpg) then you can find them in the
YOUR DRIVE:\<YOUR LOCATION>\ikmultimedia\IK Product DOWNLOADS\AmpliTube 5

A sample install instruction says ! :

Install Instructions
- Close down AmpliTube (if open)
- Place the preset folder into your AmpliTube presets directory:

macOS
Macintosh HD > Users > *USER* > Documents > IK Multimedia > AmpliTube 5 > Presets

Windows
C:\Users\*USER*\Documents\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 5\Presets

- Open AmpliTube
The presets are now ready for use!
Remember, these are just presets. The latest version of AmpliTube will need to be installed to use them. Use the IK Product Manager to get the latest version.
FiatLux8

Postby Metrick » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:18 pm

Thanks, I think I got it
Metrick

Postby dazein » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:50 am

I just purchased Total Studio 3.5 Max and I wanted to know in how many pc's can I install it?
dazein

Postby FiatLux8 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:49 am

dazein wrote:I just purchased Total Studio 3.5 Max and I wanted to know in how many pc's can I install it?

For further information then please take a look at section "License" here :
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/legal/inde ... -agreement

Quote :
You may install and use the Product, or any prior version thereof for the same operating system, on up to three (3) computers, provided that (a) each computer is owned by (or leased to) and under the exclusive control of the Licensee; (b) the Product shall NOT be used simultaneously on more than one machine, and (c) any computer(s) with the Product installed shall not be sold, rented, leased, loaned or otherwise be removed from the Licensee’s possession without first removing (uninstalling) the Product, except as provided in Paragraph 4.5 (below) pertaining to “Software Transfer”.

You can find the links on this page also ;
Legal Information
Under the following links you will find detailed information regarding legal questions in regard to products and services from IK Multimedia :
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/legal/
FiatLux8

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements