AmpliTube 5 wont download

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube 5 wont download

Postby mcprange » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:16 pm

I get this message when i try to install Amplitube 5 on my PC.

O A JavaScript error occurred in the main process
Uncaught Exception:
Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, rename 'C:\Users\drpra\OneDrive\Bodhrn
JAP\Documents\lK Multimedia\lK Product Manager\Custom
Shop\custom_shop_2.0.0.zi p.part' -> 'C:\Users\d rpra\OneDrive\Bodhrn JAP\Docu ments\I K Multimedia\lK Product Manager\Custom Shop\custom_shop_2.0.0.zip'
at Object.renameSync (fs.js:745:3)
at Downloadltem.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files\lK Multimedia\lK Product Manager\resources\app.asar\main.js:537:10) at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:422:26) at Downloadltem.emit (events.js:315:20)

Stuck on Install icon.

Thank you- John
mcprange

Re: AmpliTube 5 wont download

Postby DarkStar » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:53 am

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Support, via here. If Searching the FAQs does not help there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby 32748@TVv » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:43 pm

Wow.. fast forward to 12/6/22 and I am having exactly the same 'java script' problem this person is describing.

Juts purchased first IK product (amplitube5 max..) - most likely the last product for me. What a cluster.
32748@TVv

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:19 pm

32748@TVv wrote:Wow.. fast forward to 12/6/22 and I am having exactly the same 'java script' problem this person is describing.

Juts purchased first IK product (amplitube5 max..) - most likely the last product for me. What a cluster.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'm sure IK Support can help you and in the mean time note that you can also download products via your IK User Area http://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea under "My Products".
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jimmydeer » Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:54 am

same problem here but for product manager-javescript error on launch. was considering upgrading to everything but this isn't a good look. new mac studio/ventura
jimmydeer

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:35 am

As above, contact Technical Support who should be able to help.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jimmydeer » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:03 am

I did when I posted-thanks.
jimmydeer

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling