Newbie Sequencer Question

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Newbie Sequencer Question

Postby Bolthead88 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:57 am

Howdy,

I recently bought and love my UNO synth pro and I love it. I do have a problem with recording the sequencer though. I follow the instructions provided for live recording--select sequencer and then hit play and record, but instead of recording it plays a preset. How do I find an empty track to record a sequence on and then how do I go about it? The manual seems to have omitted a step. Another option is that I'm just stupid.

Thanks.
Bolthead88

Re: Newbie Sequencer Question

Postby sleepingangel » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:49 pm

Bolthead88 wrote:Howdy,

I recently bought and love my UNO synth pro and I love it. I do have a problem with recording the sequencer though. I follow the instructions provided for live recording--select sequencer and then hit play and record, but instead of recording it plays a preset. How do I find an empty track to record a sequence on and then how do I go about it? The manual seems to have omitted a step. Another option is that I'm just stupid.

Thanks.

Hi you have to hit the ALT button and then the CLear button ( which is under one of the buttons on the left side. can't remember which one and the unit isn't in front of me. ) then you hit the sequencer button and it will say "clear sequencer?" and you hit the sequencer button agin

If you just want to clear steps you do the same except instead of hitting the sequencer button you hit the step button you want to clear
sleepingangel

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth