Product Manager not working on M1 Mac

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Product Manager not working on M1 Mac

Postby WalterOJ7 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:10 am

Hi there.
On my MacbookAir M1 OS13.1 the Product Manager rejects my username or password,
on the website I use those for login successfully.
Has anyone else the same problem ?
Thanks for checking !
WalterOJ7

Re: Product Manager not working on M1 Mac

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:38 pm

I've upgraded to Ventura on my M1 MacBook Pro and was just able to logout and login to IK Product Manager multiple times without issue. I'd recommend reaching out to IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby WalterOJ7 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:45 am

thank you very much for your respond. The answer from the support was uninstal and reinstal but didn't work.
Not able to test trial of Amplitube.
WalterOJ7

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:34 pm

Please reply to Support, let them know that the suggestion did not work and request further help.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby WalterOJ7 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:50 am

Thank you, that is ongoing.
I keep both sides informed.
WalterOJ7

Postby WalterOJ7 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:40 am

The IK support says there is a download area on the website in the user account :
You get your downloads from your User Area -> My Products section of your IK Multimedia account. All software downloads, including the latest versions of each product will be contained under Past Releases.
I can't find these past releases nor any downloads.
I use Safari and did checking that with Chrome browser.
Surprisingly with Chrome I can't login to the user account.
The IK website appears normal looking but refuses the login, the same login that works well in Safari.
May be I do something wrong. Or I have to chang a default setting within the Chrome broser settings ?
Who knows ?
WalterOJ7

Postby supanorton » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:38 pm

Peter_IK wrote:I've upgraded to Ventura on my M1 MacBook Pro and was just able to logout and login to IK Product Manager multiple times without issue. I'd recommend reaching out to IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw

Hi, Peter! I'll be upgrading to a new MacBook Pro in the coming weeks/months and was curious about what specs your M1 has? How many cores and how much memory?

I use just about all of IK's CPU intensive plugins (SampleTank instruments, AmpliTube 5, MODO DRUM, and the tape machines). I want a MacBook Pro that can handle projects with about 25 tracks of mostly audio, but with lots of IK plugins, MODO DRUM, tape machines, and AmpliTube 5.

Hard to know what to get.

I'm looking at an M2 13 inch MBP with 24 GBs of memory, 8 CPU and 10 GPU core machine or a M2 14 inch MBP with 16 GBs of memory, 10 CPU and 16 GPU core machine.

I could buy either of those right now or do you recommend I wait until I can buy same MBP 14 with 32 GBs of memory?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
supanorton

Return to General Discussions