My idea with english words

A friendly place to share your music and collaborate with other IK users. Show off your hard work here!

My idea with english words

Postby Riff_Lovely » Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACSppxz4VcA
Hello,
here is my idea , and i try to sing in english. Singing does not fit exactly in ritmics part , but i try to do my best. I have song , but not all words, so i try finish song and put english words in to idea.
Drums SSD5
Guitars AT5
Riff_Lovely

Re: My idea with english words

Postby mklankin@hotmail.com » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:04 pm

Hey Zuga!

Wow! First off, great song in any language.....raw, upbeat, driving and I like the accents thrown in there!

And I think you nailed the English, too, my friend! Would have no idea it wasn't your first language so kudos to ya. With that in mind, don't be afraid to remix this sometime with your vox a bit louder.

Great first attempt at English and super song! 8-)

Take care and thanks for sharing!
Michael
mklankin@hotmail.com

Postby mklankin@hotmail.com » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:04 pm

Hey Zuga!

Wow! First off, great song in any language.....raw, upbeat, driving and I like the accents thrown in there!

And I think you nailed the English, too, my friend! Would have no idea it wasn't your first language so kudos to ya. With that in mind, don't be afraid to remix this sometime with your vox a bit louder.

Great first attempt at English and super song! 8-)

Take care and thanks for sharing!
Michael
mklankin@hotmail.com

Postby Riff_Lovely » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:53 pm

Salute Michael, thx for kind words, and i hope that i am not exaggerated with accent. I was dancing on thiny line between to sound hard like Slavenic language is, and english accent, and try to not sound like some kind parody if you know what i mean. In my headphones vocal sound loud enough, but now when i listen on my hi-fi is quite quiet.
Will be more courage next time with vocal.

Keep on rocking and take care Michael.
Riff_Lovely

Postby Riff_Lovely » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:25 pm

i imagine that song have 4 line in verse but when i do drums and guitar parts i made 5 line in verse :D so i add some new text and repeat last line. We say "that is the way it s got to be" this is not mistake :D
Riff_Lovely

Postby mklankin@hotmail.com » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:52 pm

Yeah, sometimes you need to adjust the lyrics and singing to do what's best for the song and, in this case, I think you did a great job with that.

Take care,
Michael
mklankin@hotmail.com

Postby danwilson5 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:47 am

Hi Zuka1974,

Sweet track. If I could suggest, bring your vocals up with a hint less effects on them. Looking forward to more songs.

Dan
danwilson5

Return to The Jam Session