Official AmpliTube 5 GEAR (and presets) Wishlist

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official AmpliTube 5 GEAR (and presets) Wishlist

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:00 am

ikillintel wrote:
I've always thought it strange that one of AmpliTube's long-time speaker models, the Brit T12G, is basically modeling the Celestion G12T, which was specifically used in Valvestate combos -- but there has never been, as far as I know, an AmpliTube model based on a Valvestate amp!

You're correct.

I use Celestion IR's, I've been using Amplitube since Amplitube 3 & CS (2013) and I thought by now, we'd have most of this list. Apparently, I'm going to have to start emailing engineers :P until they are so tired of hearing from me that we get the amps :lol:

I have the real Valvestate amp, and the Carvin's but I'd prefer to use a digital model... Carvin is out of business and parts are extremely scarce... the Valvestate...you can find parts and I do have a bunch of those should something ever happen to it and can tech my own equipment, but it's so much easier to carry the laptop, my Axe I/O and some powered speakers.

I've been asking for that Engl Savage the longest, I know its out there with another company but dang dude, they want $150 bucks for it. Plus, I don't want 5 or 6 amp sim companies software.

You could capture these amps with AmpliTube TONEX and have them in digital form... :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ikillintel » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:36 am

You could capture these amps with AmpliTube TONEX and have them in digital form... :)

I have ToneX CS ....I haven't even went into it yet. Do you have the Krank, Engl, Crate and Randall's handy? Can I borrow them? :lol:
ikillintel

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:18 am

ikillintel wrote:

I have ToneX CS ....I haven't even went into it yet. Do you have the Krank, Engl, Crate and Randall's handy? Can I borrow them? :lol:

I was talking about the amps you mention you have in the comment to which I was replying. Anybody who has amps you'd like can capture them and share on ToneNET though. We have quite a few we've shared including a $150,000 amp that I assume most people don't have access to... :D

But yes you'd need to upgrade to a paid version of TONEX to capture Tone Models but they are pretty affordably priced.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ikillintel » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:39 am

I was talking about the amps you mention you have in the comment to which I was replying. Anybody who has amps you'd like can capture them and share on ToneNET though. We have quite a few we've shared including a $150,000 amp that I assume most people don't have access to... :D

But yes you'd need to upgrade to a paid version of TONEX to capture Tone Models but they are pretty affordably priced.

I gotcha. So, I was just watching the video for the ToneX Capture, I can buy that bundled with the ToneX software, then hook that to my AXE I/O and capture the amps with or without mics.

Christmas is coming...

I was wondering what that ToneX button was and why it wasn't working, just went a created an account, its working now and I can download presets.

I just gifted myself Amplitube 5 Max and the Mark V MesaBoogie head a few nights ago :D
I didn't even know there was a Boogie 2 pack until I got into MAX and noticed those weren't included, I got the one I wanted anyway... no worries.

Thanks for the replies Peter.
ikillintel

Postby Steven1492 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:23 am

Wishlist more overdrive pedals!

- Marshall Bluesbreaker pedal (90's version)
- King/Prince/Duke Of Tone
- Klon Centaur
Steven1492

Postby leftu2 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:58 am

great fender amp collection but no brown face(6G3)?
I need some early billy gibbons tones ;)
**not looking to open the "he used a marshall"...."no, he used a brown face"...no, he used both discussion"...lol
leftu2

Postby Heartland_PostFunkArt77 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:27 pm

Some of these might have been suggested before but wanted to suggest a few things.

Agree with those wanting an Orange Collection 2 with the following added to the usual suggestions:
Orange Super Crush 100 amp
Orange Guitar Butler pedal
Pedal Baby (I know it's a power amp but some people might want this).

In addition it would be cool to have some of Orange's 70s offshoot brands to the mix such as:
OMEC (preferably the digital programmable amp they did but others would be a neat option)
Jimmy Bean amp.

Non Orange suggestions:
Carlsbro Stingray (the amp from the early Gang of Four records)
HH IC100 amp
Sunn beta lead or beta bass amp
EHX Micro synthesizer pedal
Dan Pearce amp

Hope this helps.
Heartland_PostFunkArt77

Postby stelios82k » Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:19 pm

As a bass player I would like to see:

Markbass and EBS amps
Green Russian Muff or some clone

As an ambient guitarist I would like to see:

A cheaper price for x-space and x-time software
More weird reverbs/delays

Also a stomp box that can be used as an fx loop with external vst.
For example loading my favourite Eventide Blackhole!
stelios82k

Postby lololoshKa11 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:03 pm

God, I'm begging you to add an Electro-Harmonix Polychorus pedal, please, please, please, please, of course I understand that one message is unlikely, but still :P :P :P
lololoshKa11

Postby ShackChan24 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:13 pm

Ampeg SS140C
There was a combo version, and just a head version that was released back in the 80s
Hard to track down and not all that easy to come by. Would be great to get that loaded into either AmpliTube or Tonex
ShackChan24

Postby Area5151 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:02 pm

Would love a nice ADA MP-1 preamp plugin
Area5151

Postby elammark13 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:15 pm

Area5151 wrote:Would love a nice ADA MP-1 preamp plugin

THIS! Please??!! Other companies have MP-1 models. Please IK, it's time. I find Amplitube to always be more accurate and true to the real hardware. So please, give us a great model of the MP-1.
elammark13

Postby Area5151 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:50 pm

I have one from someone else but would like it in A5 more, and what ? no Nigel amp that goes to .... 11? Oh ya and a nice Digitech 2101 Multi Effects Unit would be huge ! Cheers :D
Area5151

Postby byron_dickens » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:44 pm

Laney Supergroup
byron_dickens

Postby Hicks » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:16 pm

- Friedman suite
- Suhr suite
- Paul Reed Smith suite
- Klon Centaur
- MXR Suite