The Resonator by Indiginus for SampleTank

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

The Resonator by Indiginus for SampleTank

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:58 pm

An ultra-expressive dobro recorded with multiple slide articulations

The Resonator just oozes with bluesy, folksy, twangy warmth. Its many articulations are easily controllable with velocity switching and/or key switches, and you can even add auto-harmony and chords. For best results, load it up on your laptop, plug in an iRig keyboard, and take it out to the front porch to jam with your friends till the fireflies go to bed. Works with all versions of SampleTank 4, including free SampleTank 4 CS.

Options, pricing and availability

The Resonator is available now from the IK Multimedia online store and from IK authorized dealers worldwide for a special introductory price of $/€49.99* (reg. $/€59.99).

*All pricing excluding taxes

For more information about The Resonator or to hear it in action, please visit: [url==https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/stresonator/?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=stresonator]www.ikmultimedia.com/theresonator[/url]
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: The Resonator by Indiginus for SampleTank

Postby mg2 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:53 pm

Hi there,

I've just bought The Resonator and I'm missing the Southern Slides instrument. It's listed on the product page, and there's even a demo, but I can't find it in Sample Tank 4, and it's not shown in the instrument list here either:

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... onator.pdf

I'm confused. What am I missing?
mg2

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:55 pm

There will be an update coming soon that adds the presets Tracy shows in the video.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mg2 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:56 pm

Ah, thanks!
mg2

Postby rwilliams » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:20 pm

Hi team! I'm loving the Group Buy 25th Anniversary deal and stocking up on Sampletank sounds. I notice that Resonator is not in the available Group Buy list when I try to add it. Can you tell me if you plan to add it to the Group Buy promotion list of free products please?
rwilliams

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:45 pm

rwilliams wrote:Hi team! I'm loving the Group Buy 25th Anniversary deal and stocking up on Sampletank sounds. I notice that Resonator is not in the available Group Buy list when I try to add it. Can you tell me if you plan to add it to the Group Buy promotion list of free products please?

Hi, we do not plan to add The Resonator to the group buy at this time.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby segers41 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:25 am

Jumping off the last post: Can I buy the Resonator (as a qualifying product) and get other free software?

Larry
segers41

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:29 pm

segers41 wrote:Jumping off the last post: Can I buy the Resonator (as a qualifying product) and get other free software?

Larry

As stated above, The Resonator is not part of this group buy. You will not get any free software with its purchase. However, it currently is set at special introductory pricing.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mkempiowa » Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:39 pm

Peter_IK wrote:There will be an update coming soon that adds the presets Tracy shows in the video.

I just uploaded The Resonator 11/18/22 and there are multiple missing instruments like the Southern Slide, Strummers, etc...

Was this ever updated Peter_IK?
mkempiowa

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:46 pm

mkempiowa wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:There will be an update coming soon that adds the presets Tracy shows in the video.

I just uploaded The Resonator 11/18/22 and there are multiple missing instruments like the Southern Slide, Strummers, etc...

I do not know about such an update but the IK Support team can look into your inquiry via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thank you
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mkempiowa » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:15 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
mkempiowa wrote:

I do not know about such an update but the IK Support team can look into your inquiry via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thank you

Hmmm, okay I'll contact them but the top quote in this post is from you in August of 2021 saying an update is coming that adds the presets I'm talking about? Maybe you forgot?
mkempiowa

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:12 pm

Sorry I would have been relaying whatever I was told but I am not in support so I don't have any further info and it would be best to go through them for any updates that may have been coming.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Steve-xyz » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:23 am

The website says there should be 11 instruments.
Resonator Sustains
Resonator Slide Up 2
Resonator Slide Up 1
Resonator Slide Dn 2
Resonator Slide Dn 1
Resonator Mutes
Resonator Master KS
Resonator Harm Full
Resonator Harm Full Mt
Resonator Full
Resonator Full Mt

Where does the website mention others, like Southern Slide, Strummers, etc.?

Ohhhhh. I see. They are shown in the promotional video.
Steve-xyz

Postby Steve-xyz » Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:22 am

Just discovered a broader issue that affects other sounds. Updated Sound Content for Expired Downloads. When Product Manager opens and reports the number of Updates, that only refers to the Software, not the Sounds. :-(

So even if the missing Resonator Sound Content were to be updated, I couldn't download it without either purchasing another 180 days of downloads or contacting IK Support to see if they will allow me to get it without paying an extra fee.
Steve-xyz

Re: The Resonator no sounds work

Postby hornblast@rogers.com » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:46 am

I just bought The Resonator - all of my other Sampletank sounds work - but not The Resonator. Nothing. But when I press a key on my keyboard, the corresponding key on Sampletank gets pressed - but no sound. That's weird. Forcing me to consider new updated Mac.
hornblast@rogers.com

Next

Return to News and Announcements