Official AmpliTube 5 FEATURES Wishlist

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official AmpliTube 5 FEATURES Wishlist

Postby BobF3 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:47 pm

j.fabricius wrote:My studio is bright, so it is hard to see the dark grey text on the black background. It would be good if the text and symbols could be made brighter, and thus readable, not only in dark environments.

Yes, PLEASE!! How can anybody read this stuff?
BobF3

Postby Whitsha » Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:12 am

I like that.
Whitsha

Postby Sopanic12 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:25 am

KirillKochegarov7 wrote:Engl E650 Ritchie Blackmore Signature 100 Head
Electro-Harmonix (EHX) Ravish Sitar

Agree with you Dude!
Sopanic12

Postby BobF3 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:32 pm

Give AT5 the ability to use TR5 plugs AND the ability to drop Mixbox into the chains.
BobF3

Hiding unused/unwanted devices

Postby dylan.gadwa@gmail.com » Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:25 pm

Please, please... Allow us to select and hide things that we already own from the browser. There are just certain amps/speakers/effects that I'm never going to use even though I own a license that came with AT Max. Some of those amp models just bring down the overall quality of the product. eg. Amplitube Metal. If you're not going to update or retire these things, please just let us move them out of the way.

[mod redacted - this functionality already exists in AmpliTube 5, you can hide what you don't own. If by "the store" you mean Custom Shop, you never need to open that unless you want to try or buy gear from it.]
dylan.gadwa@gmail.com

Postby yann_r1 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:37 am

hy,

in Menu (midi section) -> Control -> Control Change -> Global

it's a must have, by default:

AMP -> Volume -> learn ( for all ampli )
AMP -> Presence -> ...
AMP -> Gain -> ...
etc ...

First Pedal -> ON/OFF
First Pedal -> Volume
etc ...

Second Pedal -> On/off ...
Second Pedal -> ........ etc

it's hard to configure each preset ...

good job, ik ;)
thx
yann_r1

Re: TAP TEMPO - Midi CC Trigger

Postby brad2raq » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:12 pm

THIS! Please implement this!

Asign a CC# to control your tap tempo. This allows me to control delay, stereo pan or anything else that requires global temporal adjusting between effects & external gear.

A CC# triggered TUNER. The tuner you provide is pretty awesome, except you have to click on the icon for it to open. It will not open by assigning a midi CC# to it. When you are on stage under dark light and you have a few seconds between songs to tune, you do not have time to run over to your laptop and start messing the your mouse.

These two small things may not seem important, but I can pretty much bet that if you are someone who plays live, in front of people, having access these two abilities is paramount.

I am hoping someone at IK sees the need, especially when your competitors are doing it and add it to a patch in the future.

Thanks for your time![/quote]
brad2raq

Re: Hiding unused/unwanted devices

Postby drawbars » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:27 pm

dylan.gadwa@gmail.com wrote:Please, please... Allow us to select and hide things that we already own from the browser. There are just certain amps/speakers/effects that I'm never going to use even though I own a license that came with AT Max. <snipped>

I agree, but let me clarify my personal needs a little more. I only own AT 5 (not Max) plus a few modules, and I don't even use some of them. It's not that they are bad amps, EFX, speakers, etc., it's just that I lean toward some blocks more than others. (ex: Fender and Vox amps, delay and pitch, Celestion speakers, etc.) Some of my favorites are near the top of a category, but others are not. It would be nice to be able to hide the ones I don't use, or at least pull my favorites to the top of the list. Or even better, let me make a new collection and drag my most used items there (or duplicate them). Synth VSTs do this all the time, creating a new category called 'User Presets' or something like that.

[mod redacted - this functionality already exists in AmpliTube 5, you can hide what you don't own. If by "the store" you mean Custom Shop, you never need to open that unless you want to try or buy gear from it.]

Yes, but I'm talking about things that I *do* own. I don't want to delete them, but I don't want to see them all the time.

Regards,
-BW
drawbars

Postby ElBrianL » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:57 am

When I turn off my audio interface Amplitube defaults to internal microphone and speakers resulting in annoying feedback. My wish; Please write a script to default to No Input/Output.

Also, still having issues routing to virtual channels 1/2 on UAD software. However, it does eventually route correctly after changing back and forth outputs to other sources. So, the No Input/Output default would be my highest wish.
ElBrianL

Postby acousticglue » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:02 pm

It would be very useful to have a global control for in and out if want to set say -.3 input and -3.0 output on A5, the OUTPUT could just have a LOCK on it in Master as its controlled by same, there appears to be no input Master
acousticglue

Postby pib » Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:59 pm

Implement the possibility of using Live mode by connecting 3rd parties midi pedalboards.

Direct change of Banks/Patches in Live mode with 3rd parties misi devices
pib

Postby mikeguitar » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:37 pm

Please allow us to filter the presets that we own. I own a few scattered collections, but find it difficult to navigate with all the paid options showing.
ty
mikeguitar

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:26 pm

mikeguitar wrote:Please allow us to filter the presets that we own. I own a few scattered collections, but find it difficult to navigate with all the paid options showing.
ty

That already exists since the day AmpliTube 5 was released. The Gear Selector icon on the right side of the interface will filter presets and gear you own/don't own/all.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mikeguitar » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:26 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
mikeguitar wrote:Please allow us to filter the presets that we own. I own a few scattered collections, but find it difficult to navigate with all the paid options showing.
ty

That already exists since the day AmpliTube 5 was released. The Gear Selector icon on the right side of the interface will filter presets and gear you own/don't own/all.

Thank you for reply, yes that is what I was after!
I had looked around in settings in such but didn't find that button and I don't think there is a tool-tip on it.

cheers!
mikeguitar

Postby vertibration » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:12 pm

Allow removal of Cab section in AT5 when using Tonex (Tonex should have VIR built in when using AT5, right now its missing). Optional removal of the can section should also free up space for more effects. Tonex is a much more prominent feature for AT5, and it should have its full capabilities available and not handicapped
vertibration

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling