OS Ventura Sampletank not loading instruments

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

OS Ventura Sampletank not loading instruments

Postby makiabello » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:51 am

Hi folks. I just upgraded my iMac 2017 to OS Ventura. Urgently my Sampletank 4, Sampletank 3, and Miroslav2 are not loading the instruments. They launch but do not load instruments.

I tried deauthorizing, re authorizing, uninstall and re install to no avail. I tried installing a sound library to a different location and have it read it. Miroslav2 started to but it shut down the plug-in in the middle of doing it. I tried custom shop restore all my purchases and no change, still does not open. I am thinking of trying OS Ventura uninstaller and reinstalling all instruments first then the reinstalling the apps last…

If anyone has faced this problem and solved it successfully, help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Pedro.
makiabello

Re: OS Ventura Sampletank not loading instruments

Postby DarkStar » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:43 am

Other users may chip in with suggestions. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: OS Ventura Sampletank not loading instruments

Postby makiabello » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:26 pm

Hi. I reinstalled all S4 sound content to a different hard drive and reinstalled S4 app To OS hard drive and still could not get it to load instruments Except… on Instrument multi menu of live set… I was able to load any one of the available choices and get sound out with the app virtual keyboard… This tells me the sound content install is not the problem, it must be the app itself not being able to access the sound content from the load instrument because it does not see them, or maybe a compatibility issue or that the app is not yet worked out the issue. Anyone successfully running Sampletank on OS Ventura?

I HAVE SUBMITTED HELP TICKETS, NO ANSWER YET.
makiabello

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More