UA Amplitube

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

UA Amplitube

Postby grem » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:19 am

I would like to purchase the full Amplitube for the UA. But in-app purchase seems the only way to get it. I see no way to use my Jam Points for this purchase.

I go to the ik website and look for the option to by it and use my JP but I can't find the app.

Is there a way to purchase the full version of Amplitube and use some of my JP?
grem

Re: UA Amplitube

Postby grem » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:09 am

The answer to this is no. Heard back from support.
grem

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:31 pm

Sorry I missed this. JamPoints are only valid on the IK store. For more details you can consult the JamPoints page on our site. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby grem » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:08 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Sorry I missed this. JamPoints are only valid on the IK store. For more details you can consult the JamPoints page on our site. Thanks!

Yeah Peter that's where support referred me to, the JP info page!! Missed that. Thanks for the reply.
grem

Postby grem » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:10 pm

Peter, does IK ever have a sale on the mobile app of amplitube? I know BF is just around the corner....
grem

Return to Android Apps & Accessories