Cannot access ToneX on AmpliTube

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Cannot access ToneX on AmpliTube

Postby thetupeloflash » Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:02 pm

Good morning,

Cannot access ToneX on AmpliTube ?

When I go to IK Manager there is no update available on AmpliTube 5 ?

Please help , anxious to check it out & pre-order
thetupeloflash

Re: Tonex

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:11 pm

TONEX is not released yet so it is not available inside AmpliTube 5. You can hear over 1,000 Tone Models on the web version of ToneNET.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby thetupeloflash » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:16 pm

Ta :)
thetupeloflash

Postby acousticglue » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:34 pm

How do you browse Tonex in Amplitube 5? Supposed to be integrated?
acousticglue

Postby divarsefid » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:13 pm

acousticglue wrote:How do you browse Tonex in Amplitube 5? Supposed to be integrated?

Tonex can be opened in Amplitube 5, but its use in Amplitube is limited and even frustrating. You will see. Below is how to open it in Amplitube 5:

1) You Have To download/install the latest version of Amplitube. Without the latest version, you will not be able to access Tonex
2) Make sure you open Tonex at least once. Okay if to close it then.
3) Open the Amplitube.
4) In Amplitube, in the right panel, where different types of amps are selected, go to the very end, the Tonex is there as an option, just like an amplifier. Or, alternatively, in the small menu which is in the middle of the main screen of Amplitube and the name of the amplifier is written, go to that menu, at the end of the menu there is an option "other", go to "other" and Tonex is there. NOTE: You will NOT have Tonex in Amplitube unless you have installed the latest version of Amplitube
divarsefid

Re: Cannot access ToneX on AmpliTube

Postby DarkStar » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:07 pm

I have edited the thread title to make it clearer for other users.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jonny_franc » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:28 am

Downloaded latest A5. Downloaded and installed free ToneX. IK manager authorized it. I launched ToneX. I quit ToneX. I launch A5... it ain't there. It's not the bottom of the amps list on the the right nor is 'other' listed at the bottom of that pull down amp menu.

Btw, regarding free version.... where do I find the free tonex amps/sounds instead of trying to find needles in a haystack among the million patches that I can't use.

on a mac if that means anything
jonny_franc

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:01 pm

jonny_franc wrote:Downloaded latest A5. Downloaded and installed free ToneX. IK manager authorized it. I launched ToneX. I quit ToneX. I launch A5... it ain't there. It's not the bottom of the amps list on the the right nor is 'other' listed at the bottom of that pull down amp menu.

Btw, regarding free version.... where do I find the free tonex amps/sounds instead of trying to find needles in a haystack among the million patches that I can't use.

on a mac if that means anything

That sounds like your AT5 might not be at 5.5, so perhaps something happened with your update? IK Support can troubleshoot with you in more detail.

For the free/Premium Tone Models, there is a filter specifically for that in the TONEX filter section.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jonny_franc » Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:21 pm

Peter_IK wrote:That sounds like your AT5 might not be at 5.5, so perhaps something happened with your update? IK Support can troubleshoot with you in more detail.

For the free/Premium Tone Models, there is a filter specifically for that in the TONEX filter section.

Thanks Peter.

AU component is v5.5 so it is it. Does ToneX work in High Sierra?

Rebooted my computer since posting lsat night hoping maybe it'd show up but no. I'll contact support I guess
jonny_franc

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community