Announcing AmpliTube TONEX - coming September 29th

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: Announcing AmpliTube TONEX - coming September 29th

Postby thetupeloflash » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:38 am

Good idea
thetupeloflash

Postby livesforrap » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:12 pm

Well, I use the tuner in Studio One now. They made major improvements a few releases ago and my guitars and basses have never been so in tune! But I'm pretty sure TONEX will get one. Personally, I struggle with the AT one, it's been a while now but I'm pretty sure the one in AT 4 was ok. Oh well, that was then and this is now.

I like that it's not cluttering up the interface...for now :lol:
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby livesforrap » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:20 pm

Just tried the bass stuff last night, really good results so far. Some of them are too dark, and some are too scooped (a bit difficult to get proper mids at times) BUT they still sound pretty sick.

Won't just simply replace my other stuff (softube Eden, AT Ampeg) but it's a great option as both of those take such a long time to load or view the GUI. (loving the almost instant load/GUI showing! )
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby Jedanor » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:20 am

If you go on the Tonex site and download someone's patch, where do you find this to use in Amplitube or even the Tonex app? I can't seem to understand where the downloads are going.

Thx.
Jedanor

Postby blueskyvisions » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:24 am

If I upload (share) a TONEX tone on ToneNET, how do I edit/delete that same tone later? I want to take down one of the models I shared and update the details on another one.
blueskyvisions

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:42 am

That's the first time I have seen Tonex's tuner: it looks very large and good! I just thought Amplitube 5's tuner was small.
aaronaardvark2g

Postby supanorton » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:45 am

aaron aardvark wrote:That's the first time I have seen Tonex's tuner: it looks very large and good! I just thought Amplitube 5's tuner was small.

That's AmpliTube 5's tuner in the photo.
supanorton

Postby myconsumerclub » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:36 pm

I just ordered total studio the other day and need to know when my order is going to post in my account so I can qualify to buy tonex at the lower price that we get when we have amplitube 5.
myconsumerclub

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:49 pm

If you ordered the digital download version it will already be in your account when your payment is processed and order is completed. If you ordered the USB/boxed version you'll register that when you receive the box.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby livesforrap » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:30 pm

Shouldn't we have a dedicated TONEX part to the forum?
livesforrap

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:09 pm

livesforrap wrote:Shouldn't we have a dedicated TONEX part to the forum?

It is AmpiTube TONEX. Posts should go in that subforum.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Jedanor » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:52 pm

Thanks Peter. Can you shed some light where the presets downloaded by other users actually end up? I can't find them. My thought is you model an amp (or whatever) in Tonex, and then use it in Amplitube. Maybe I am missing it, but I downloaded a ton of user made models and can't find them.
Jedanor

Postby carlaz » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:02 pm

Jedanor wrote:Thanks Peter. Can you shed some light where the presets downloaded by other users actually end up? I can't find them. [...] Maybe I am missing it, but I downloaded a ton of user made models and can't find them.

I was wondering this, too. I can identify models downloaded from ToneNET by their lack of "IK" logo in the rightmost column of the browser, but I haven't so far figured out where/how they are stored -- though filtering for "Free Tone Model" lets one easily find your collection of "non-stock" models in the Tonex browser.
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby livesforrap » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:55 pm

livesforrap wrote:I wonder if TONEX will work with this:

:mrgreen:

Guess we might just find out about middle of next week.......

Actually, I already have amazing guitars/basses but I've always wanted one. They had one in stock at GC and everything looked killer, including the neck. One problem: It had been owned and it was scratched/used to heck!

Anyways, don't need another guitar but hey, windows 11, TONEX, Studio One 6, felt like I needed a new guitar :lol:

Out for delivery. At 57 I'm still excited to have an NGD. It's been YEARS!
livesforrap

Postby livesforrap » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:31 pm

After COMPLETELY redoing everything, it's pretty ace. Sounds great! Neck is perfect, but I think a trip to the luthier might be in order...the nut seems high.

BUT, it has a fantastic character that works really really well with TONEX. There is something in the presence that stands out. TONEX really sings with this one. Well, they all do, but this seems to be a very very nice addition to the herd.
livesforrap

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements