Announcing AmpliTube TONEX - coming September 29th

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: Announcing AmpliTube TONEX - coming September 29th

Postby jason.martin.nl » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:20 pm

LOL :) that's how it works livesforrap! Everything happens at the same time! I have a 5 year old that seems to have a radar for when Daddy gets new software he is excited for. It's like clockwork, he'll be waking up crying all night! :lol:
jason.martin.nl

Postby martin_hei » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:51 pm

Any ideas at what time it will be available? The 29th begins in 7 hours and 9 minutes here in Germany. But it would not be the first time, that I waited a whole day longer, as something was only released in the afternoon in US time :D
martin_hei

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:00 pm

martin_hei wrote:Any ideas at what time it will be available? The 29th begins in 7 hours and 9 minutes here in Germany. But it would not be the first time, that I waited a whole day longer, as something was only released in the afternoon in US time :D

Our Italian office will typically release things but we never release right after midnight, at least one office would need to be open and typically the US office opening time or shortly thereafter is the safest bet. That US office will be fine through the Hurrican Ian reign, it seems, and I'm hopeful that my area is fine because I want to enjoy this launch too but we're likely to see some pretty bad weather over the next few days.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby livesforrap » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:05 pm

Ah, the hurricane. Well, it's a bigger priority than TONEX.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:11 pm

livesforrap wrote:Ah, the hurricane. Well, it's a bigger priority than TONEX.

The Florida office did pretty well, the hurricane should already be moving north beyond that area (so I might be square in its sights but I'm cautious and preparing but not panicked).
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jason.martin.nl » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:01 pm

Be safe Peter, hope you all are fine. I'm from Newfoundland and the west coast of our province got hit by Hurricane Fiona last week and lots of houses were smashed and carried out to sea. Unfortunately there was one life lost but reading some of the stories there were many other close calls.
jason.martin.nl

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:05 pm

jason.martin.nl wrote:Be safe Peter, hope you all are fine. I'm from Newfoundland and the west coast of our province got hit by Hurricane Fiona last week and lots of houses were smashed and carried out to sea. Unfortunately there was one life lost but reading some of the stories there were many other close calls.

Thank you, I'm sure it will be fine. Winds are already picking up which seems a bit early but I'm still confident we'll be safe where we are and we're prepared. I'm fairly new to the southern U.S. so I'm not as casual about hurricane season but I'm also not too worried - all you can do is prepare and follow suggestions from our county emergency management agency etc.

I'm more excited for TONEX and can't wait for tomorrow! That's much brighter news and something to be very happy for.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby supanorton » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:25 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
livesforrap wrote:Ah, the hurricane. Well, it's a bigger priority than TONEX.

The Florida office did pretty well, the hurricane should already be moving north beyond that area (so I might be square in its sights but I'm cautious and preparing but not panicked).

Hoping all turns out well for you and that you don't lose power! Batten down the hatches!
supanorton

Postby livesforrap » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:46 pm

I wonder if TONEX will work with this:

:mrgreen:

Guess we might just find out about middle of next week.......

Actually, I already have amazing guitars/basses but I've always wanted one. They had one in stock at GC and everything looked killer, including the neck. One problem: It had been owned and it was scratched/used to heck!

Anyways, don't need another guitar but hey, windows 11, TONEX, Studio One 6, felt like I needed a new guitar :lol:
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby supanorton » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:28 pm

@livesforrap
Congratulations on the “new” guitar! Quite the score.
supanorton

Postby livesforrap » Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:50 pm

Thanks. It will be here next week, hurricane isn't an issue (I'm on the west coast, they have a warehouse here)

Almost time! Silver Shamrock is ready to ride! :lol:
livesforrap

Postby vac713 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:14 pm

Its the 29th in Italy. :-)
vac713

Postby livesforrap » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:28 pm

Oh, how grand that would be!
livesforrap

Postby blueskyvisions » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:29 pm

Is it tomorrow yet?
blueskyvisions

Postby livesforrap » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:39 am

blueskyvisions wrote:Is it tomorrow yet?

I'm sorry, that is not the correct answer. We're looking for "are we there yet? "

But we have some lovely parting gifts for you :lol:

Yeah, beer, all jazzed up, trying to get sleepy so that xmas can come sooner.......
livesforrap

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements