Apple Silicon / M1 compatibility of T-Racks and Mixbox?

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Re: Apple Silicon / M1 compatibility of T-Racks and Mixbox?

Postby Dannydan » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:07 pm

ah i see Thanks :)
Dannydan

Postby Wlodzislove93 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:17 am

I hope native update will come very soon! Waiting for announces.
Wlodzislove93

Postby ericvoigt » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:54 pm

Peter_IK wrote:August is a month where many European offices take their vacation. So I would not expect it this month but the team will get this out as soon as possible.

Any news concerning TRacks and Apple Silicon? Now it's the end of September. When can we expect this?
ericvoigt

Postby daslicht » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:47 am

Is there somewhere a chart where we can see the current native apple silicon support, please?
And where can we subscribe to updates for this and other news like x-monitor release?

will theses news come with the newsletter ?
daslicht

Postby MKK205 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:51 pm

Are there any plans to update not only the Apple Silicon Compatibility but also the looks of some plugins that currently have a kind of "traditional" appearance?

I totally love using the Lurssen Mastering Console, but the look is a bit outdated compared to AT5 and other newer software...
MKK205

Postby javilander » Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:07 pm

This is already very very delayed, it's unnaceptable. It's not just a single plugin, anybody can just get by with another one, but it's a whole suite of plugins. I can't use Presonus Studio One in native mode because of this, and can't even open old projects unless it's with Rosetta. Every other major plugin developer is already up to date with this (well, there are still some Plugin Alliance Plugins not yet updated, but main ones already did). There are some T-racks plugins that I use by default in my master bus. No M1 native, then I can't explode all the posibillities of the M1 processor. I just don't wanna create new projects in Rosetta, because later I would only be able to open them with Rosetta. If you want to release a T-Racks 6, good for you, but in the meantime, you should already release version 5.9.9.9 or whatever but provide native support for M1 processors right now. It's already novermber 2022. Those processors were released 2 years ago. I repeat: it's unacceptable.
javilander

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:29 pm

The update requires a huge rewrite of ALL of T-RackS code and is coming very soon. Thank you for your patience.

This thread requires too much moderator cleanup as I'm told so I'm closing it. We'll send a support mailing to T-RackS users when the M1 update is available, expected this month.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox