Group Buy - More Available but No More "Availabble"

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Group Buy - More Available but No More "Availabble"

Postby racoons13 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:40 am

Hello!

I participated in the recent "T-RackS Group Buy 53x1". What a blast! I bought 1 "T-RackS 5 Master Match" and got 52 of Equal or Lesser Value FREE!

That's great! But, I have 12 more selections Available but, there are no more "Available" to choose from. I got them all!

So, what do I do?

How do I redeem my 12 vouchers for products of $99.99 or less? Are there other titles available?
Or, can I get a second copy of some I alredy owne?
Or, can I transfer my Free Available Selections to a friend's IK Account?

What can I do?
racoons13

Re: Group Buy - More Available but No More "Availabble"

Postby mrebo » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:08 pm

I'm in the same boat, I have 12 freebies I can't redeem.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm almost positive there is nothing you can do with them. I guess that's the risk you take when you enter a group buy at a lower entry point. Maybe someday there'll be a way to "upgrade" your entry point by paying the difference, but not for the time being.
mrebo

Postby DarkStar » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:22 pm

I am slightly confused. Why do you guys have 12 selections left? Did you already have some of the T-RackS gear?

No matter if you joined the GB on the first day or the last day you would still get the same number of selections.

Joining twice would accelerate the path to the next level and would give 2 sets of selections from the models available. Maybe that is what you did?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby mrebo » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:54 pm

In my case yes, I already had some of the plugs in my entry point, but even if I didn't, I still would have had a few leftovers. My entry point allowed 42 freebies at most, and there ended up being 45.
mrebo

Postby Steve-xyz » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:16 am

I have bought into two other IK Group Buys. In both, I had a number of promotional freebies that I could only use to get duplicate licenses for products I had prior to the group buys. So far as I have seen, that's part of the design of the Group Buys. I think of it as learning experience for whether or not to buy into new IK Group Buys. In one there was a perk that we only got if we pick up all of the available promotional freebies. So I chose duplicate licenses for all the products to get the perk. Not sure if this one has something similar.

Would be nice if we could give away "extra" promotional freebies to others for no transfer fee. That might help expand the customer-based and favor good will with new and existing customers.
Steve-xyz

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:33 pm

These are VERY deeply-discounted deals factoring in how many free choices there are so there are no substitutes allowed and free choices cannot be transferred per the group buy pages.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Steve-xyz » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:51 pm

Steve-xyz wrote:Would be nice if we could give away "extra" promotional freebies to others for no transfer fee. That might help expand the customer-based and favor good will with new and existing customers.

Peter_IK wrote:. . . . free choices cannot be transferred per the group buy pages.

Yes, but if IK wanted to they could change that rule.
Steve-xyz

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:14 pm

IK could do a lot of things but there are many ramifications if the floodgates are open with that sort of thing which is why the promotion parameters are set as they are.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby danielmiclos » Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:20 pm

Hello, I'm new here

This may sound a bit late but I was interned for the last 9 months and I couldn't get all freebies from the 25 years promo group buy.

At the time I bought the T-RackS 5 Deluxe.

Now that I'm alive and back I couldn't find the link to choose which plugins to get.
Is there a link where I can get the list of freebies?

Thanks
danielmiclos

Postby DarkStar » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:06 pm

I am not sure what you mean by "interned" - in different contexts it can have very different meanings.

Anyway, claiming the promotional bonus products generally has to be done within 1 month of the end of the Group Buy. I do not know of a link to exactly what bonuses were available.

The best thing to do is contact Sales/Order Support via the IKM web site, after searching the FAQs. Please explain why you were not able to claim the bonus products in the usual time. They will look at your User Account and should be able to sort you out. No promises, though.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox