Official T-RackS Wish List!

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Re: Official T-RackS Wish List!

Postby n2mpujack » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:33 pm

StevenMikel wrote:+1 for API 2500
+1 for LA3A

Not a fan of the API sound but definitely would love an LA3A. There are plenty of LA2A's on the market (IK's is my favorite) but I think only one LA3A.
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby jandron » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:08 pm

higltypig wrote:native M1 support.

For T-racks mainly, don't care about Mixbox but it's waaaay overdue.

+1, but would also like it for Mixbox...
jandron

Postby sparella » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:13 pm

MODELS:

Bucket Brigade Modeler: Roland DC30, Ibanez AD220
Vintage tube channel like UA 610, REDD, or similar
Dbx compressors: 160, 165, 160A
Trident A Range
Modern tube strip like Avalon VT737

FEATURE WISHLIST: ( When using plugins individually on tracks for mixing )

Automatic gain compensation!

Multiple modes, for example:
- 3A mode for White 2A
- HP/LP and mid band modes for EQP
- Black and Blue (stripe) 76
- EP4 mode for Tape Echo

High pass frequency side chain control on all compressors
Mix control for compressors (useful for smoothly automating in and out rather than on/off bypass)
Copy / paste state from one plugin instance to another
Typeable output level on all plugins
Input output link switch where input moves output same inverse amount, but output does not move input
Default states at unity loudness
On Precision Comp, option for VU1 as comp gr and VU2 as lim gr
sparella

Postby sparella » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:15 pm

Another model for the wish list:
Tube Tech CL1B

sparella wrote:MODELS:

Bucket Brigade Modeler: Roland DC30, Ibanez AD220
Vintage tube channel like UA 610, REDD, or similar
Dbx compressors: 160, 165, 160A
Trident A Range
Modern tube strip like Avalon VT737
sparella

Postby mickemelvin » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:26 pm

SPL Vitalizer
APHEX aural exciter
Pitchshifter close to Eventide
mickemelvin

Postby mickemelvin » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:35 pm

I would like to have a software-Matrix, making it possible to connect T-racks and ST to AT.
For testing ideas, just using AT;s miniDAW. A highend portastudio for some situations or people!
mickemelvin

Postby DDemase1174 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:37 am

DDemase1174 wrote:I'd love to see the four-rack Studer J-37 and eight-track 3M M23 tape machines added to the Tape Collection, the same machines used by the Beatles on their recordings. The 16-track 3M MM-1000 would also be a nice addition.

Building on that idea, and I’m sure it would be a major, major undertaking, but I would love to see SampleTank, AmpliTube, TRack5 and Mixbox libraries dedicated to the gear used by the Beatles, along with Sampletron and Syntronik Minimod patches of Mellotron and Moog Modular sounds used by the group, and an Abbey Road Studios reverb plugin similar to the Fame and Sunset Sound reverbs. It would be nice to see both mobile and desktop versions of those libraries as well.
DDemase1174

Postby asstudioton » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:29 am

Hi! Is it possible to add a feature of global size? Now, if the mixer of DAW contains a lot of T-Racks plugins (British Channel for example), changing the size of one instance does not affect the other instances. I can make one bigger or smaller, but all the others need to be scaled manually. It takes a lot of time and it is counterproductive. It would be pretty cool if all the T-Racks plugins could change their size automatically after we changed one of them manually. I hope we'll get this in the next update. Thanks!
asstudioton

Postby asstudioton » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:31 am

I hope it is not too difficult to implement.
Last edited by asstudioton on Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
asstudioton

Postby tshadgett » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:13 am

Roland Dimension D
tshadgett

Postby HerrNox1 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:02 am

My honest wish…

STEVE ALBINI / ELECTRICAL AUDIO Studio Reverb

Steve Albini is kinda known for his room/reverb trickery (mostly pre-delay) and incomparable “live” sound. He’s a wizard and I wish IK Multimedia would immortalize his own Electrical Audio studios (Studio A and Studio B and multiple booths) with a plugin like FAME and Sunset Sound.

AND while you’re at it, why not model his tape machine, console and custom/homebrew outboard gear?
HerrNox1

Postby JforJohn101 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:21 am

My honest wish:
One on One/ 17 Hertz Studio reverb

This is one of the most legendary studios in the world, with an immeasurable number of my favorite albums recorded/mixed there (Black, Dirt, Girls Girls Girls, Psycho Circus, Rust in Peace). This place is a Mecca of the Music World and I wish IK would immortalize it (Studio A, Studio B, Studio C, and multiple live booths) with a plugin like FAME and Sunset Sound.
JforJohn101

Postby JforJohn101 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:32 am

HerrNox1 wrote:My honest wish…

STEVE ALBINI / ELECTRICAL AUDIO Studio Reverb

Steve Albini is kinda known for his room/reverb trickery (mostly pre-delay) and incomparable “live” sound. He’s a wizard and I wish IK Multimedia would immortalize his own Electrical Audio studios (Studio A and Studio B and multiple booths) with a plugin like FAME and Sunset Sound.

AND while you’re at it, why not model his tape machine, console and custom/homebrew outboard gear?

Great Idea!

+1
JforJohn101

Postby audioworks.hu » Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:11 pm

Here comes my TR6 feature request/idea and wish list:

More flexible and advanced (at least AmpliTube style) signal path setup including freely adjustable balance between 0%/100% and 100%/0%, frequency band splits and Mono/Stereo + Mid/Side conversion at crossing points.

Analysis while loading the wave file and plot/graph the measured/calculated information over the wave display with show/hide options (Off, Peak, TruePeak, RMS, Loudness, etc.).

Automation lanes to set and display device parameter and global application changes over the wave/project/timeline in the TR standalone application.

Half-wave and spectral view in the waveform view, wave circle module in the metering section.

Dedicated and detailed view to monitor the Pre/Post gain reduction trace for Gate/Compressor/Limiter type of devices and frequency curve/plot for EQ style devices.

Master/Monitor control section for on-the-fly switching between different monitors with options: switch at zero crossing (to aviod clicks), adjustable fade in/out time and envelope shape (Lin/Log/Exp/etc.), integrated ARC monitor profile recall/morph (single instance to save CPU power) or insantiate another serparate ARC on the currently selected output with the matching monitor preset/profile.
audioworks.hu

Postby eungang » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:13 am

I'd love to see the T-Racks standalone application have a monitor fx section added to the output, and with that done, a crossfeed type plugin created for said monitor fx section. Or, allow external plugins like Goodhertz CanOpener to be added, to enable us bedroom studio users to "master" through quality headphones.
eungang

PreviousNext

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox