Official Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Mac/PC Wish List!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Official Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Mac/PC Wish List!

Postby MemoDiaz » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:35 pm

More articulations, like in the strings, col legno, bartok pizzicato, ricochet, for example.
MemoDiaz

Postby Wooot1899 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:18 pm

allow host automation ... please ... in every plugin :roll:
Wooot1899

Postby acebone » Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:26 pm

MemoDiaz wrote:I would like to have long sustain notes in the multikey mode of the solo instruments, the sample is too short!!!! The multikey switch is no worth it without this feature!!

Just bought MP2 - and I have to agree on this. Why are there no instrument-multis with looped sounds? [mod redacted - trivialization is not necessary]

Also: Why can we not create these multis ourselves? That's another wish: Please let us create our own keyswitchable instrument-multis. I bought MP2 in order to create [mod redacted - also not a feature request]
acebone

Postby Tom Kearney » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:20 pm

Are there any rumors of an updated version coming out?

A more modern UI would be wonderful!

Tom
Tom Kearney

Postby modalmojo » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:20 pm

Tom Kearney wrote:Are there any rumors of an updated version coming out?

Tom

Cannot agree more.
modalmojo

Postby Danix78 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:24 pm

Are you planning or going to update MP2? ... Users who have been using it for years would like news, thank you.
Danix78

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:57 pm

We will share news when we can. At this time, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is the latest version and please note the sale ends in a few days so those who may want to pick it up should do so soon as this is the lowest price it has been.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Tom Kearney » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:52 pm

Peter_IK wrote:We will share news when we can. At this time, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is the latest version and please note the sale ends in a few days so those who may want to pick it up should do so soon as this is the lowest price it has been.

So it sounds like IK is working on an update!

I love Miroslav, and would recommend anyone who doesn’t have it yet to get it now…. And I’m sure the update will be excellent!

Tom
Tom Kearney

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:29 am

Sorry I didn't mean to imply that, just that we don't have news on an update at this time. :)
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Tom Kearney » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:45 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Sorry I didn't mean to imply that, just that we don't have news on an update at this time. :)

I was being a bit mischievous, Peter!

My apologies… but I was serious in my recommendation for people without Miroslav to buy it now while the sale is on!

Tom
Tom Kearney

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:30 pm

Sorry as well, didn't mean to sound firm but this is a good reminder that I should go on a little mission to see if we could give the orchestral line a little love :D
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby acebone » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:34 pm

Tom

You could download the free version of Sampletank 4 - it uses the same sampleformat, and the GUI is much more modern - and resizable.
acebone

Postby acebone » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:39 pm

Peter

You guys could do one very helpful thing, that would not cost a lot of developer-ressources: Simply add instrument-multis that utilizes the LP-sounds. Using the non-looped versions of the samples, means that you cannot use the instrument-multis for a lot of music - namely music that has very long tones. Instrument-multis saves you a lot of complexity in your DAW-setup, so if all you need is long tones, and not anything overly complicated - but still keyswitched, they could be such a timesaver. Rendering them unusable because the notes are too short for a lot of music is just counterproductive and unnecessary.

Honestly - I don't understand why users can't make their own instrument-multis, either in the MP2 interface or the ST4 interface.

Fixing the instrument-multis, or adding an identical set, except with looped samples where applicable, shouldn't take very long to do. I bet a developer could do that in under half a day, and there wouldn't be much need for testing, since the only difference in these new multis compared to the old ones, would be the samples and nothing else.
acebone

Postby Tom Kearney » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:12 pm

acebone wrote:

Tom

You could download the free version of Sampletank 4 - it uses the same sampleformat, and the GUI is much more modern - and resizable.

I have ST4. However, the keyswitch display available in the Miro UI is not available in ST4 for Miro KS instruments, which makes ST4 unusable for me (for Miro instruments).

If there is a way to display the keyswitch widget in ST4, I'd love to know how.

Thanks,
Tom
Tom Kearney

Postby deadseason » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:24 pm

I hope that an update will soon be applied to allow MP2 to run on mac os 12.5. I just had to update my os and it went to that version so lost a few things but MP2 was one of the biggest blows.
deadseason

PreviousNext

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More