Mixbox doesn't grab newly registered Sunset reverbs

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Mixbox doesn't grab newly registered Sunset reverbs

Postby reznik_e » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:27 pm

I've just purchased and registered new Sunset modules for Mixbox, but still can't use them (check the images). I tried un-authorizing and reinstalling (and authorizing everything back) but that didn' help.

So, is there a way to resolve this?
reznik_e

Re: Mixbox doesn't grab newly registered Sunset reverbs

Postby loorenz » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:46 pm

Exactly the same problem here, I have registered on my computer the Sunset reverb for Mixbox in IK product manager and in Mixbox it's written I don't own those products.

I have tried rebooting reinstalling, downgrading and upgrading… so much time spent to find a solution. :roll:
I have tried to write to the customers support team, but it seems that the support page is a joke :shock it's only a FAQ page

So if I'm not that's a "good" news.

I'm under mac OS catalina and you?
loorenz

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:06 pm

The support page isn't a joke, it purposely displays FAQ since those typically fix most problems. Once you search the FAQ and if you don't find a solution you are presented with a link/button to open a support ticket.

That said, IK Support is aware of and will be able to fix this issue that some are experiencing so do please open a ticket after search the FAQ via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will get you up and running no problem.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby loorenz » Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:13 pm

Peter_IK wrote:The support page isn't a joke, it purposely displays FAQ since those typically fix most problems. Once you search the FAQ and if you don't find a solution you are presented with a link/button to open a support ticket.

Ok, I will do that, as an old customer I have to admit that the support access seems to easier some years ago (with the creation of a ticke tand a link to the support request) … but you should understand by this that I haven't any need to reach the support for years 8-)

I hope they will fix the issue fastly because it's always very frustrating when youpay for something that doesn't work.
loorenz

Postby emasters » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:32 pm

IK Support said they are aware of the issue and working on a fix - for now, nothing to do but patiently wait. And the IOS version is awaiting a fix from Apple, where the the IAP is not actually available to purchase.
emasters

Postby vac713 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:21 pm

If I have sunset sound and mix box already, will I have sunset sound on my mix box also or do I have to buy it again for mix box?

Sunset sound does not appear as authorized in my mixbox. I did update mix box
vac713

Postby loorenz » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:28 pm

vac713 wrote:If I have sunset sound and mix box already, will I have sunset sound on my mix box also or do I have to buy it again for mix box?

You have to buy Sunset for Mixbox you will have a reduced price as owner of Sunset+Mixbox.

But actually until the issue is not fixed, if you pay for the upgrade, you will not be able to use Sunset in Mixbox.
loorenz

Postby freeglerock » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:59 pm

And another with a ticket in on the SSR.
BTO M1 Mac Mini, 1TB/16gb. Lots of IK stuff.
freeglerock

Postby Steve-xyz » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:05 pm

loorenz wrote:
vac713 wrote:If I have sunset sound and mix box already, will I have sunset sound on my mix box also or do I have to buy it again for mix box?

You have to buy Sunset for Mixbox you will have a reduced price as owner of Sunset+Mixbox.

But actually until the issue is not fixed, if you pay for the upgrade, you will not be able to use Sunset in Mixbox.

Are you saying that if IK Customers have licenses for both MixBox and T-Racks Sunset Sound Reverb, once the website is fixed, they will be able to purchase at the Sunset-for-MixBox Expansion at the current introductory/discounted price ($10)?

If so, is this your opinion as an IK Customer, or is there some official information to this effect?

Thanks.
Steve-xyz

Postby loorenz » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:13 pm

Steve-xyz wrote:If so, is this your opinion as an IK Customer, or is there some official information to this effect?

Thanks.

Yes for me the price was 9.99 € excluding VAT and you can use Jampoints.
Actually you can buy it, but in Mixbox you can't use it… you should wait for a fix :roll:
loorenz

Postby tgorycki » Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:03 am

Steve-xyz wrote:Are you saying that if IK Customers have licenses for both MixBox and T-Racks Sunset Sound Reverb, once the website is fixed, they will be able to purchase at the Sunset-for-MixBox Expansion at the current introductory/discounted price ($10)?

I have both the full versions of MixBox and Sunset Sound and my upgrade price is $49.99. That doesn't seem right.
tgorycki

Postby loorenz » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:58 pm

tgorycki wrote:
Steve-xyz wrote:Are you saying that if IK Customers have licenses for both MixBox and T-Racks Sunset Sound Reverb, once the website is fixed, they will be able to purchase at the Sunset-for-MixBox Expansion at the current introductory/discounted price ($10)?

I have both the full versions of MixBox and Sunset Sound and my upgrade price is $49.99. That doesn't seem right.

It seems that because you have bought Sunset purchased part of a bundled not as a single.

For me the issue is fixed, I can use Sunset reverb in Mixbox.
loorenz

Postby reznik_e » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:19 pm

Yep, mine is also working now.
reznik_e

Postby Steve-xyz » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:29 pm

loorenz wrote:
tgorycki wrote:

It seems that because you have bought Sunset purchased part of a bundled not as a single.

For me the issue is fixed, I can use Sunset reverb in Mixbox.

The reduced pricing is now available to other owners of Mixbox and T-Racks Sunset Sound Reverb as well. Thanks, Peter/IK.
Steve-xyz

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox