ARC 2.5 usage for those with ARC 3 license?

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

ARC 2.5 usage for those with ARC 3 license?

Postby Mahzao » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:29 pm

Hello all. I purchased ARC 3 and was running fine until my Quadro Fx 580 decide to have problem. Right now I am trying and trying and trying to get ARC 3 to run into my systems (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10) since I have original legit licenses, but Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500 (from Q43/Q45) only brings to me black screen or crashed depending on the driver I am using . Since ARC 2 / 2.5 do not ask for OpenGL 2.0 I believe all will be fine, but I can't see ARC 2 download or option for usage right now. It's impossible to use or downgrade? I am also thinking to use Snow Leopard 10.6.3 or 10.6.8 (buying a second-hand legit Mac machine sure) for the future due to costs of a Mac being very high in my country and Snow Leopard is a solid system, even being very old. Or migrate to Windows 7 again.. well, any form to have ARC 2/2.5? Thanks!
Mahzao

Re: ARC 2.5 usage for those with ARC 3 license?

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:22 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I do not think that there is a downgrade possibility. The best thing to do is contact Technical Support, via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw/, for some one to one help with ARC 3
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Mahzao » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:40 pm

I found one person with 2.5 that will transfer the license to me, the transfer is instant? Business days only??
Mahzao

Postby Mahzao » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:22 pm

All occured nice, now with ARC 2.5 and ARC 3, IK Multimedia is really a genuine great brand, really like the products, ARC 2.5 and 3 have different flavors that together will make my work even better. Thanks to IK! You rock! And who answered my post, thanks too!
Mahzao

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools