New Song - Shadow Man

A friendly place to share your music and collaborate with other IK users. Show off your hard work here!

New Song - Shadow Man

Postby danwilson5 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:24 am

Hi All,

My brother and I just finished a song he wrote. Hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think.

Dan

https://soundcloud.com/dan-e-wilson/sha ... al_sharing

danwilson5

Re: New Song - Shadow Man

Postby CrazySchmidt » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:25 am

Hey guys, this sounds friggin awesome, what a NICE surprise!! 8-)

Love the chops Kelly put down in the front end, as well as a great vocal performance through out!! 8-)

Overall a nicely written and recorded track, with nice catchy melodies through out, nothing less than what I would expect from the "Wilson" brothers!! :lol: 8-)

Keep rockin!!!

Cheers, CS. :)
Please support Gondo Strauss at:
https://soundcloud.com/gondo-strauss/
"Old never gets Old"
CrazySchmidt

Postby Riff_Lovely » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:51 pm

Thumbs up guys, Crazy says everithing. Realy cathy song , nice melody and siging .
Hey hey my my
Riff_Lovely

Postby danwilson5 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:42 am

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the kind works. Summer is almost here and that can only mean one thing... more music

Dan
danwilson5

Postby mklankin@hotmail.com » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:25 pm

Hey Dan, sorry for late reply….post-COVID life getting busy but glad I checked in.

Super track here, loved it, barbed with hooks. Kelly’s singing and chops are great…and drums no slouch either! Kelly’s lead sound & phrasing definitely had me think of Keith Scott (Bryan Adams) so kudos for that sweet sound and playing.

Great mix as usual.

Hope you both get time for more music this summer, man, and please post when it’s ready!!!! Looking forward to it. :D :D

Michael
mklankin@hotmail.com

Postby danwilson5 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:39 pm

Hi Michael,

No worries, we are all busy trying to get back to some kind of normalcy. I myself just finished school for the summer (teacher) and am decompressing (wished IK made a plugin for that :lol: ). Thanks for the kind words, I will let Kelly know.

Dan
danwilson5

Return to The Jam Session