Filter for the products I already own

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Filter for the products I already own

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:18 am

Either I need help, or this is a suggestion, regarding ToneNET for Amplitube 5. I own the free CS version, the Brian May collection, and the AmpliTube Metal. I went looking at many patches, but none of them would work with what I presently own. I just watched IK's video on ToneNet; looks like I need to check out the VIP: Brian May section? Other than that, is there no filter for finding patches for products that I already own? If there is, please tell me where to find it. If it doesn't exist yet, I highly encourage IK to create it. I understand IK is trying to promote buying new items: I don't have a problem with that. But so far, I've spent a bunch a time with finding zero patches that work for me, which is discouraging.
aaronaardvark2g

Re: Filter for the products I already own

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:04 am

OK, I spent more time on ToneNet, went to the VIP section, tried some Brian May patches. Found one I liked the sound of: China Belle, but I was getting white noise. I clicked on the white triangle, it said I would need to buy a DC10 mic for $9.99. I replaced the mic model with one I did own. I still got white noise. I clicked on the white triangle again, and it said I would have to pay $99.99 for Amplitube 5. Now it makes me wonder if just some, or most, or all of ToneNet presets require Amplitube 5, and not just Amplitube CS.
aaronaardvark2g

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:03 am

If you don't have AmpliTube 5 SE, 5, or 5 MAX (if you are using the CS version) you wouldn't have access the full cabinet section with VIR™ technology. That's most likely what is missing in your case.

We have AmpliTube 5 and 5 MAX on sale right now and SE was on sale recently. That would be the best way to get the best sound out of AmpliTube and to get access to the features that most people on ToneNET are using in their presets.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:16 pm

Peter,
Thank you for replying!
aaronaardvark2g

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:42 pm

You're welcome. I seem to have forgotten to mention that I also had relayed requests for filtering to the team :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby aaronaardvark2g » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:45 pm

OK, good to know.
aaronaardvark2g

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community