CSR Reverb Macro not working right

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

CSR Reverb Macro not working right

Postby soundwand » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:52 am

Hello folks, can someone please verify this for me, CSR Reverb (all of them) Macros is not working right.

I should be able to assigng a slider to a destination, but slot one is always slider Macro 1 no matter what Macro slider i choose in the matrix setting. Like i choose Macro 4 for Reverb Time in the first slot, but can control it only with slider Macro 1.

In slot 5 to 8 nothing is happening, no matter what i choose.

I cannot control two or more parameters with one macro slider. If i set slot one macro 1 to reverb Time and slot2 Macro 1 to Mix Level, i can only control the reverb time with slider 1, Mix Level is reacting to slider 2.

Can someone please check this for me, I am on windows, Cubase 11 64 Bit, T-Racks 5.8.0 installed.
Thank you, Harald
soundwand

Re: CSR Reverb Macro not working right

Postby j4k-msc » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:29 pm

I have exactly the same issue.

I’m on MacOS, Ableton Live, the latest version f T-Racks. So I guess everyone using CSRs has to face the same problem.

Have you tried contacting tech support? If so any useful answer?
j4k-msc

Postby soundwand » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:30 pm

I contacted support, made a video to show them how it is (not) working but no reply yet...
soundwand

Postby j4k-msc » Fri May 27, 2022 12:48 am

I also contacted support which eventually acknowledged this issue exists, yet it is still broken even in the just now released new version.

Btw. does your CSR Room crashes suddenly every time you try to change destination parameter in the Mod section?
j4k-msc

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 27, 2022 4:26 pm

j4k-msc wrote:I also contacted support which eventually acknowledged this issue exists, yet it is still broken even in the just now released new version.

Btw. does your CSR Room crashes suddenly every time you try to change destination parameter in the Mod section?

You can reply to your support ticket at any time for a status on a fix for the problem you've reported to them.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox