Update caused all favorites to disappear.

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Update caused all favorites to disappear.

Postby Dav1dNeal » Wed May 18, 2022 6:32 pm

I updated Ampl 5 for Tonenet access and all my selected favorites and custom created presets disappeared. :( :cry:
Dav1dNeal

Re: Update caused all favorites to disappear.

Postby jjguitar » Fri May 27, 2022 7:11 pm

Same happend to me. After unistalling and installing again via IK Product Manager all collections and presets appeared again inside Amplitube 5.
Also try deauthorize and authorize again if necessary.
The presets were not gone. They are under documents > Ik Multimedia > Amplitube 5 > Presets.
Hope this helps !
Gear: Amplitube 5
Guitars: Heritage H-150, Gibson LP, Melancon Strat, Haar Strat, ESP Ron Wood Tele w/ stainless steel frets
jjguitar

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 27, 2022 8:25 pm

You should now be able to rebuild your preset database within AmpliTube 5 and the preset database will be regenerated maintaining previous favorites.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby garugc » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:31 pm

All my favorites are gone too. What can I do now? I reinstalled Amplitube, but that doesn`t work. I haven´t used it for a while. I think, it happened with the last update
garugc

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:07 pm

garugc wrote:All my favorites are gone too. What can I do now? I reinstalled Amplitube, but that doesn`t work. I haven´t used it for a while. I think, it happened with the last update

That seems like the opposite behavior of what I described above so I would recommend consulting IK Support for direct and official technical support for your issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby garugc » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:41 pm

I had written to support the same day, but have not heard back yet. If I at least knew where or how the favorites are stored. Then I could reconstruct the favorites from my backup. but I can't find any clues on the internet. I have checked all amplitube presets for several weeks and starred my favorites. If this work is gone now, I'll have a nervous breakdown.
garugc

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community