Official AmpliTube iOS Wish List!

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: Official AmpliTube iOS Wish List!

Postby tim.ryland » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:29 pm

I play a lot of Shadows stuff, the item really missing for me is a multi-tap echo. Something like a Roland RE-301 or Meazzi Echomatic. Needs at least 4 taps. I could then do away with my echo units and go completely Amplitube on my iPad.
tim.ryland

Postby rammdesign » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:26 am

Stereo output. Would love to hear everything in stereo.
rammdesign

Postby tommy_ck1o » Sun May 01, 2022 12:33 pm

Mesa Boogie 2, please.
tommy_ck1o

Re: Volume pedal in post fx

Postby jonesler » Thu May 19, 2022 9:34 pm

I would like to see a volume pedal in the post fx so we can bring the volume down without it effecting the input level. So distortion, compression and other effects aren't compromised by the lower input level.
jonesler

Postby barnesaut » Sun May 22, 2022 10:17 am

u can insert a volume pedal after mixer - just drop it there:-)
barnesaut

Postby jonesler » Mon May 23, 2022 5:21 pm

What do you mean 'after' the mixer? In the mixer in Master section I see where you can add send fx but you are restricted to reverb, chorus and delay. I can't find any place to insert an effect. Any tips appreciated. :D
jonesler

Postby barnesaut » Tue May 24, 2022 4:49 am

A Master Volume pedal pls
Integrate acoustic amps
Thx
barnesaut

Postby barnesaut » Tue May 24, 2022 4:50 am

jonesler wrote:What do you mean 'after' the mixer? In the mixer in Master section I see where you can add send fx but you are restricted to reverb, chorus and delay. I can't find any place to insert an effect. Any tips appreciated. :D

sorry - just works in Amplitube 5
barnesaut

Postby Cat5chad » Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:11 pm

tommy_ck1o wrote:Mesa Boogie 2, please.

THIS!! The Ambass’dor pedal from Amplitube 5 wouldn’t hurt my feelings either.
Cat5chad

Postby barnesaut » Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:21 am

You could use microphone of IPAD to listen to music and tap delay automaticly. My Voice Preamp does that very good. Even the vocal harmonics are in tune.
barnesaut

Postby e.disanto » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:13 pm

It would be fantastic to have an IR Loader in Amplitube for iOS!

Last question, maybe someone already talked about that (in that case sorry), is IK Multimedia planning to increase the number of effects that can be used simultaneously in a single preset? 4 pedals in pre-amp section is a very low number (compared to other solutions/competitors)

Thanks
Ernesto
e.disanto

Postby SenecaReader2 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:13 pm

a stereo delay, a doubler of some kind. Other amp sims have them, but Amplitube has the 1 amp and cabinet that for me works great with my tube preamps and therefore kills all else
SenecaReader2

Postby SenecaReader2 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:26 am

a simplified multi band compressor, which is essential for metal guitars, one of Amplitube's competitors has it, including the doubler, and it all works perfectly. Not saying that they are better than Amplitube (nor vice versa), I like both for different reasons, but what the other is doing is that is not simply offering guitar tones, but guitar tones to the guitarist who is serious about self production.
SenecaReader2

Postby SenecaReader2 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:36 am

the various types of modelling still are no match to the sound, feel and "thump" of cabinets played with a tube amp at very high volume levels, although it has made great improvements compared to when the first hardware or software modellers came out.

Everybody raves about this or that guitarist's tone, but the only tones that blew my mind for almost 30 years are: Malmsteen's in his REH video, and Troy Stetina in his Lead Guitar Methods vol 1 or 2 (not the books he published afterward).

And no, this isn't "opinion". Listen for yourselves when either guitarists rests the right hand on the trem when they stop playing....there's that huge thump, sounds as if a cruise ship is being booted by King Kong or something.

I don't know how amp modelling companies record the amps, but I'd suggest they really crank up the volume, and of course without attenuators, which would be a terrible idea
SenecaReader2

Speedtrainer and track speed

Postby triazael » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:48 am

Please make the speedsettings in the music player speedtrainer free without fixed incrementals. Now it is from 0,5 to 2 times the original speed with 0,1 incrementals, can this be made stepless?

And would it be possible to change the speed of a recorder or imported track (or tracks) in the recorder itself, this would really be very helpful.
triazael

PreviousNext

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories