Share your presets (or your favorites)!

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Re: Share your presets (or your favorites)!

Postby carlaz » Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:35 pm

MedalHellWay wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:[...]record button isn't available in all regions[...]

Now I understand why it's not in my AT5, I live in Italy...

I'm not sure what the little record button should look like, but I don't see it, so I guess it's not available in Colombia, either. Oh well!

It would be useful if YouTube or Soundcloud links could be retroactively added to presets originally posted without such links.
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:49 pm

carlaz wrote:It would be useful if YouTube or Soundcloud links could be retroactively added to presets originally posted without such links.

Working on that!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MedalHellWay » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:07 pm

carlaz wrote:{...}I'm not sure what the little record button should look like, but I don't see it, so I guess it's not available in Colombia, either.[...]

Frankly I can't understand this choice. I believe that when you create a function it should be usable by everyone, without restrictions. I also want to say that that's okay, but once I run out of my soundcloud space I don't want to pay a subscription (soundcloud) to post small content.

p.s: It's my thought out loud and without controversy :)
MedalHellWay

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:48 pm

MedalHellWay wrote:
carlaz wrote:{...}I'm not sure what the little record button should look like, but I don't see it, so I guess it's not available in Colombia, either.[...]

Frankly I can't understand this choice. I believe that when you create a function it should be usable by everyone, without restrictions. I also want to say that that's okay, but once I run out of my soundcloud space I don't want to pay a subscription (soundcloud) to post small content.

p.s: It's my thought out loud and without controversy :)

It isn't arbitrary. If it were able to be available to everybody, it would.

With regard to limitations, YouTube is free you just need to have some basic video behind the audio though.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby carlaz » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:18 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
carlaz wrote:It would be useful if YouTube or Soundcloud links could be retroactively added to presets originally posted without such links.

Working on that!

Oh, cool! 8-) (Honestly, I figured that was likely to be in the works! :D )
--
carlaz
1K Club

Postby MedalHellWay » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:13 am

Peter_IK wrote:It isn't arbitrary. If it were able to be available to everybody, it would.
With regard to limitations, YouTube is free you just need to have some basic video behind the audio though.

In fact I didn't mean it was arbitrary as a situation and I understand how it all works. I just thought that since not everyone can have this function, I would have left it out. Having had a youtube channel for years, I had already foreseen its use if necessary.

I don't want to pollute the tread with this thing @Peter, mine was a reflection aloud. I have been supporting IKMultimedia for years and therefore any initiative useful to users is fine for me
MedalHellWay

Postby westanney » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:55 pm

Are any of these shared presets downloadable? Am I missing the download button somewhere?
westanney

Postby carlaz » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:39 pm

westanney wrote:Are any of these shared presets downloadable? Am I missing the download button somewhere?

If you see the AmpliTube logo at the center-top of the AmpliTube 5 interface, look just to the left (along the top) and there are two upload/download icons (i.e. white rectangles/boxes with an arrow pointing either up or down). These are visible whether you are looking at the ToneNet interface or not. However, to download, you would need to select a specific preset in ToneNet, and then click the download button. (To upload, select one of your presets in the "normal" Amplitube 5 interface rather than in ToneNet, and click the upload button.)
--
carlaz
1K Club

Postby westanney » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:43 pm

Thanks. Not intuitive at all but I think I finally figured it out.
Wes

carlaz wrote:
westanney wrote:Are any of these shared presets downloadable? Am I missing the download button somewhere?

If you see the AmpliTube logo at the center-top of the AmpliTube 5 interface, look just to the left (along the top) and there are two upload/download icons (i.e. white rectangles/boxes with an arrow pointing either up or down). These are visible whether you are looking at the ToneNet interface or not. However, to download, you would need to select a specific preset in ToneNet, and then click the download button. (To upload, select one of your presets in the "normal" Amplitube 5 interface rather than in ToneNet, and click the upload button.)
westanney

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:57 am

The presets are not downloadable from the web version of ToneNET, just in case anybody is not clear on that.

If clicking to try presets then using the icon for saving the ones you like isn't clear visually, please note that there is a ToneNET manual installed with AmpliTube 5.4.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Newatthis » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:36 pm

Does any one have a Chris Buck preset, or a suggestion how to build his sound in Amplitube 4 or 5? Appreciate it.
Newatthis

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:17 pm

Newatthis wrote:Does any one have a Chris Buck preset, or a suggestion how to build his sound in Amplitube 4 or 5? Appreciate it.

Have you searched in ToneNET? The search function should find any related presets there.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MedalHellWay » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:15 pm

Newatthis wrote:Does any one have a Chris Buck preset, or a suggestion how to build his sound in Amplitube 4 or 5? Appreciate it.

In ToneNet there is nothing (at least I've not found anything. Search in youtube "My TONE SECRET Amp! | Friday Fretworks" by Chris Buck. Here more tip ecc.
MedalHellWay

Postby Newatthis » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:38 pm

Thanks Medal, I know he has stuff through helix but I'm sure I'll eventually figure something out with all the options in Amplitube 5.
Newatthis

Postby Adventurous » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:09 pm

Hi, I Am New To Tone~net, so sorry for such a basic Q, but here goes: When save a preset from Tone~net's library of uploaded presets, where are those presets saved on a Mac desktop (Monterey)? What Desktop HD Folder or path? How can that Folder/path be redirected to an external hard drive? Thank you, CC
Adventurous

PreviousNext

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community