New AXE I/O and no registration number.

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

New AXE I/O and no registration number.

Postby kevsjet@mac.com » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:46 am

Hi, there was no information in my AXE I/O box. It was purchased brand new from Guitar Center. How am I supposed to add this to my products? Appreciate the help and looking forward to using it. Thanks, Kevin
kevsjet@mac.com

Re: New AXE I/O and no registration number.

Postby kevsjet@mac.com » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:59 am

Also realizing, I cant unlock any amps or pedals without the serial number.
kevsjet@mac.com

Postby kevsjet@mac.com » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:32 am

I am starting to understand...to get the deal I guess I had to buy it through you guys. Now I'll have to take this one back and wait for a long time to get the same thing. Kind of sucks guys. I followed one of your ads and thought that applied everywhere. Really sucks because Guitar Center is a couple hours away.
kevsjet@mac.com

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:54 pm

That is not the case at all. Any new AXE I/O purchased through an authorized dealer also qualifies for the free software that comes with it: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... php?p=apps

Your AXE I/O should have had a card inside with a serial and registration instructions. Once you register that serial, your software will be available (more information about how to get each software/app/gear in the link above)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:54 pm

Did you mean the "AXE to the MAX" Offer?
Capture your instrument at its best and create the sounds you've always wanted. Shop your favorite IK authorized dealer or IK's online store today and save. Promo ends May 2.

So purchases from authorized dealers would be OK. But, there really should be a serial number in the box. Ask GC where it is.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby KyleWaring94 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:55 pm

Hi,

I purchased my AXE IO with AmpliTube 5 Max bundle through Amazon and the box came with no registration card inside.

How do I get a registration key?

Thanks,
Kyle
KyleWaring94

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:05 pm

Other users may chip in with suggestions.

Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Sales/Order Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby L0cNessHess » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:02 pm

When you say a serial and reg card is supposed to be included in the box, is the card invisible to the human eye by any chance? I ordered the AXE I/O AmpliTube 5 MAX TONEX MAX Bundle from the IK website and I never received a tracking number, the box just showed up on my door step yesterday. The only thing included in the the shipping box was my web order invoice.

This is a PITA! IK's customer support are all still supposedly working from home down in Florida so no over the phone quick & dirty support.
Does it CHUG?
L0cNessHess

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:44 pm

L0cNessHess wrote:When you say a serial and reg card is supposed to be included in the box, is the card invisible to the human eye by any chance? I ordered the AXE I/O AmpliTube 5 MAX TONEX MAX Bundle from the IK website and I never received a tracking number, the box just showed up on my door step yesterday. The only thing included in the the shipping box was my web order invoice.

This is a PITA! IK's customer support are all still supposedly working from home down in Florida so no over the phone quick & dirty support.

There is a red card in each box. If you don't find one, IK Support can help. IK Support does not offer direct phone support, it has always been done via the ticket system unless a special case required a call or similar. Either way, please provide your ticket number if you feel your ticket has not been handled to your satisfaction. Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby L0cNessHess » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:13 pm

Right, a Red card is supposed to be included in the box but it's not or it's just not visible to my eyes. I sent a picture of the invoice to Daniel at IK about 30 minutes ago in reply to his email and I'm just waiting to hear back.

As far as phone support, when I called the number on the website, a message came on stating that due to the pandemic, that CS agents are all working from home for their safety. So... just saying.

Thanks -
Does it CHUG?
L0cNessHess

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:15 pm

L0cNessHess wrote:Right, a Red card is supposed to be included in the box but it's not or it's just not visible to my eyes. I sent a picture of the invoice to Daniel at IK about 30 minutes ago in reply to his email and I'm just waiting to hear back.

As far as phone support, when I called the number on the website, a message came on stating that due to the pandemic, that CS agents are all working from home for their safety. So... just saying.

Thanks -

I'll let them know in case they'd like to change that message. Thanks.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby phillydan » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:00 am

i am having the exact same problems...i got a paper invoice and a white card inside with qcoded boxes and nowhere to put them in...i have been combing the site and product manager for days ...there is no serial number to be found...and i cant get the drivers or the downloads for the AmpliTube max or tone max bundle....phone support is blocked at every turn with a covid message sending me right back to the sites....there is no red card in the box and i have combed through all paper work a i dont throw anything out.
phillydan

Postby DarkStar » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:14 pm

As this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Sales /Order Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby ThatDudeThere1 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:39 am

I'm having the same problem. I got the Axe I/O bundle with both MAX versions. The box only showed Amplitube 5 MAX included. Did what they said and registered the Axe I/O and it only offers me "free bonus content" such as Modo drums SE. I did message support, but wondering if they took care of you?
ThatDudeThere1

Postby ThatDudeThere1 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:40 am

Peter_IK wrote:That is not the case at all. Any new AXE I/O purchased through an authorized dealer also qualifies for the free software that comes with it: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... php?p=apps

Your AXE I/O should have had a card inside with a serial and registration instructions. Once you register that serial, your software will be available (more information about how to get each software/app/gear in the link above)

The link above is outdated and no help.
ThatDudeThere1

Next

Return to Interfaces & Controllers