Share your presets (or your favorites)!

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:24 am

Use the sharing functionality in ToneNET and post those links here.

You get to show off your presets (or the ones you like the most) and we're all checking the sharing functionality this way. Win win!

Thank you for being part of ToneNET!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Share your presets (or your favorites)!

Postby huli50 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:17 am

EVH and the 5150 album was what got me into guitar playing back in high school. I know that might be sacrilegious for early VH fans but it is what it is. My favorite ToneNet preset so far:
https://www.tone.net/presets/1429
I don't know the guy or gal that posted it. Just want to give 'em a shout out and direct more traffic their way in hopes they develop more stuff like it. If you're a VH fan, give this one a test drive.
huli50

Postby carlaz » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:24 pm

And, at last, all the posts asking what happened to the old Preset Xchange should start to fade away! :lol: :mrgreen:
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby whhf54 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:08 am

:D Great to see a new preset sharing system. Instructions to get it to work could have been better. :? I uploaded a few fav's :lol: Enjoy will update a few of my AT3 presets and upload them they got over a 1,000 downloads, before you know.

Look for presets by - WiLLi & the MusicMachine ;)

My Amplitube 5: Fender 1&2, SVX 1&2, Metal, Orange, MesaBoogie, Leslie, Slash, Dimebag, Jimi, Joe, Brian, Fulton, All CS Amps/Cab's & most pedals
whhf54

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:32 pm

whhf54 wrote::D Great to see a new preset sharing system. Instructions to get it to work could have been better. :? I uploaded a few fav's :lol: Enjoy will update a few of my AT3 presets and upload them they got over a 1,000 downloads, before you know.

Look for presets by - WiLLi & the MusicMachine ;)

My Amplitube 5: Fender 1&2, SVX 1&2, Metal, Orange, MesaBoogie, Leslie, Slash, Dimebag, Jimi, Joe, Brian, Fulton, All CS Amps/Cab's & most pedals

There's a ToneNET manual installed with the AmpliTube 5.4 update and in your IK Product Manager, just FYI.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MedalHellWay » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:00 am

Amplitube presets are finally back! I have seen that there are thousands of them and many are truly beautiful. :) I try to share one of my presets to test the sharing features.

https://www.tone.net/presets/2701

The preset is based on Dire Straits' "Money for Nothing" guitar riff heard on the album "On the night". I'm a huge DS fan and have multiple sounds played in Amplitube3 /4. I hope I can convert them to AT5 (unfortunately it is not possible for me to convert them )and share them with you all!

Peace and Rock a roll :mrgreen:
MedalHellWay

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:22 pm

The AmpliTube 4 presets are easy to migrate. The AmpliTube 5 User Manual (installed with AmpliTube 5 and available in your IK Product Manager and IK User Area) covers this. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MedalHellWay » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:34 pm

Peter_IK wrote:The AmpliTube 4 presets are easy to migrate. The AmpliTube 5 User Manual (installed with AmpliTube 5 and available in your IK Product Manager and IK User Area) covers this. Thanks!

Yes Peter, I know the method (User manual), but it really doesn't work for me in any way. I also read here on the forum other discussions about it, but nothing. I tried to change the extension, edit the file, copy and paste but nothing, it just doesn't want to recognize it.
I have multiple at3 transformed into at4, where in the latter there was a special storage. Now that everything is simpler I can't convert the files. :?

Anyway, thanks for the support :)
MedalHellWay

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:43 pm

MedalHellWay wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:The AmpliTube 4 presets are easy to migrate. The AmpliTube 5 User Manual (installed with AmpliTube 5 and available in your IK Product Manager and IK User Area) covers this. Thanks!

Yes Peter, I know the method (User manual), but it really doesn't work for me in any way. I also read here on the forum other discussions about it, but nothing. I tried to change the extension, edit the file, copy and paste but nothing, it just doesn't want to recognize it.
I have multiple at3 transformed into at4, where in the latter there was a special storage. Now that everything is simpler I can't convert the files. :?

Anyway, thanks for the support :)

If the standard way does not work for you, there must be something going on. Please contact IK Support and they'll happily assist you with the issue. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby b0uch3 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:43 pm

MedalHellWay wrote:Amplitube presets are finally back! I have seen that there are thousands of them and many are truly beautiful. :) I try to share one of my presets to test the sharing features.

https://www.tone.net/presets/2701

The preset is based on Dire Straits' "Money for Nothing" guitar riff heard on the album "On the night". I'm a huge DS fan and have multiple sounds played in Amplitube3 /4. I hope I can convert them to AT5 (unfortunately it is not possible for me to convert them )and share them with you all!

Peace and Rock a roll :mrgreen:

WHOAAA! Hearing an included YouTube link and Soundcloud demo is a brilliant addition!
b0uch3

Postby MedalHellWay » Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:03 am

b0uch3 wrote:WHOAAA! Hearing an included YouTube link and Soundcloud demo is a brilliant addition!

Yes, It's very useful for listening to a demo of the preset.
I read in the document that it is also possible to record directly in TN on AT5, but yesterday I did not find this function ... However it is an excellent approach to listening :)
MedalHellWay

Postby jerryvonfriend » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:56 am

It should look like a little recorder at the bottom where you upload the pre set. I sometimes just play a little riff so you can hear it solo. also, you can just click on the pre set and play through it yourself.
jerryvonfriend

Postby wieselum » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:24 am

it looks like the little record button isn't implemented yet, so I don't have it either.
(Amplitube 5 Max) :D :D
wieselum

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:55 pm

The record button isn't available in all regions. You would need to upload to SoundCloud or YouTube and link to one or both of those.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MedalHellWay » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:45 pm

Peter_IK wrote:[...]record button isn't available in all regions[...]

Now I understand why it's not in my AT5, I live in Italy...
MedalHellWay

Next

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community