AmpliTube MESA/Boogie is now available!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: AmpliTube MESA/Boogie is now available!

Postby Rosco19 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:45 pm

Yeah the Mesa/Boogie amps are the best sounding (by far) amps in Amplitube 4. Hopefully some more amps get the same audio upgrade in Amplitube 5. I find myself playing around with the Dual Rectifier all the time now; you can make so many different sounds out of it.
Rosco19

Postby carlaz » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:42 pm

I’d long held off on anything in the Mesa pack since I’ve tended to use the Engls and Orange Rockerverb for higher gain tones, but I finally pulled the trigger on the Mark III since Metallica-type tones just leap out of it, and (for something completely different) I expect with some tweaking I can probably squeeze some plausible Trey-Anastasio-type tones out of it as well. 8-)

I’ll probably cave and get the Dual Rectifier model eventually just because it will be another useful high-gain flavor — but one day at a time! :roll:
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby irby » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:39 pm

wheres the free download to new customers
irby

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:44 pm

irby wrote:wheres the free download to new customers

When you create an account, sign up for the IK newsletter, and donwload, install, and authorize AmpliTube Custom Shop you will have the gear in AmpliTube.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby TioDeeDee » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:43 am

Any chance of getting some MESA/Boogie bass amps in the future?
TioDeeDee

Postby MKK205 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:16 pm

i was just playing around with the Boogie MK IV in AmpliTube 5 and noticed that there is an error with the presence controls:

All three of them have „RHY1 GAIN“ written underneath of them which does not make any sense at all :roll:

MKK205

Postby tocatta18@gmail.com » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:33 am

this does not come out on my custom shop i.e. custom shop asks me to buy it (I probably installed custome shop when it came out) - so what do i do to get it for free? (i already click "try"). Please help
tocatta18@gmail.com

Postby carlaz » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:02 pm

tocatta18@gmail.com wrote:this does not come out on my custom shop i.e. custom shop asks me to buy it (I probably installed custome shop when it came out) - so what do i do to get it for free? (i already click "try"). Please help

Are you asking about the (current as of early April 2021) free Triple Rectifier model? To get it, I re-downloaded and re-installed the latest version of the IK Product Manager, which (on launch) confirmed that it had granted me the free Triple Rectifier model. Then I opened Custom Shop and clicked "Restore My Purchases", and then the Triple Rectifier model was available in the AmpliTube app/plugin.
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby odohertyo » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:39 pm

Hi,

I have up dated my AmpliTube but the Mesa Modern Tube Lead is not showing up in my collection. It shows up as locked on the AmpliTube but green ticked on the custom shop.

Any ideas what I need to do?

I have installed all the up dates and restarted my Mac.

Thanks,

Oisin
odohertyo

Postby odohertyo » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:16 pm

odohertyo wrote:Hi,

I have up dated my AmpliTube but the Mesa Modern Tube Lead is not showing up in my collection. It shows up as locked on the AmpliTube but green ticked on the custom shop.

Any ideas what I need to do?

I have installed all the up dates and restarted my Mac.

Thanks,

Oisin

All sorted.

took a few re starts.

thanks
odohertyo

Postby alanmcgouran » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:43 pm

hi folks, how do i adjust the wattage on the cali tweed ? (im using a trackpad),all of the other dials work perfectly , can it only be adjusted with a mouse ? or is this a little bug in the software? sounds fantastic ! :D
alanmcgouran

Postby alanmcgouran » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:41 pm

alanmcgouran wrote:hi folks, how do i adjust the wattage on the cali tweed ? (im using a trackpad),all of the other dials work perfectly , can it only be adjusted with a mouse ? or is this a little bug in the software? sounds fantastic ! :D

ok , you dont click the dial, you just rest two fingers on the track pad and move it , works perfectly now , support were super ! :idea: :lol: :mrgreen:
alanmcgouran

Postby DennisSSebasiStephen5 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:56 pm

- Download and install AmpliTube 5 Custom Shop
Already installed.

- Launch the Custom Shop
Done.

- Click my username on the top right then select > Restore My Purchases tool.
Done.

- Open IK Multimedia Product Manager
Done.

- Get a notification saying that the amp has been registered to my account.
I don't see this.

- Close and reopen the Custom Shop.
Done.

- Click my username on the top right then select > Restore My Purchases tool.
Done.

- It is listed now under [Mod Edit: suspicious links have been removed. Posting further such links will result in a forum ban.] Triple Rectifier

Still not seeing it.
DennisSSebasiStephen5

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:08 pm

Locking because this thread seems to attract multiple daily spam posts for whatever reason.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling