AmpliTube 5.1 update available

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: AmpliTube 5.1 update available

Postby livesforrap » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:56 pm

[mod redacted - unnecessary, please review the rules as well]

I have no need for anything in the update. I have reason 12 on windows 10 and can only confirm that 5.03 works well as far as I can tell.

Studio One is my Riker. Works really well in that.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby livesforrap » Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:55 pm

[removed - please review rules about discussing moderation]

Anyways, I think for the Reason 12 issues it would be best if those with issues posted their specs, including sample rate, sound card, OS, and what you are doing to reproduce these results.

We can probably help each other out :) Of course tickets to support are not a bad idea, but first:

Two more things, is there an update from this update? I noticed in my release notes it's far different than the original release notes and it now says 5.1.1 And also Reason 12 just got a pretty good update fixing many plug issues I was having.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby SteveJ58 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:24 am

Peter_IK wrote:We've never added to MAX after it was released except the one example I noted (and that was a limited time).

The iOS bundles have the year mentioned because they contain gear released in that year. MAX bundles do not and have never worked that way.

---

In that context, I hope it is understandable that it does not function as a subscription-type additive concept.

Hi,

The logic here is clear enough, but how are the specifics determined.

As I, a new reader, now write it is January 25, 2022.

If I were to buy MAX now, would I get v 5.3 and all the XGEAR pedal models with it?

How is this determined? By date of purchase? By date of registration?

Is the registration/licensing literally day-by-day smart? Or does the inclusion list change only a few times a year?
SteveJ58

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:15 pm

Yes you would get the latest version of AmpliTube 5. That version has the potential to load all the gear models. But the X-Gear models are NOT included in the AT5 MAX bundle; you would need to buy them separately.

The gear models in AT5 MAX were determined when AT5 MAX was first released. The inclusion list does not change. You can see the AT5 MAX gear list here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/include/at5/gear_list_pdf/AmpliTube_5_comparison.pdf
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby SteveJ58 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:47 pm

Thank you DarkStar !

BTW, the X-GEAR software version products can be found on this page (as are the hardware version products also):

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/x ... p=versions
SteveJ58

Postby eleven88 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:38 pm

wildlifewoodworks wrote:I was also looking forward at the new 5.1 update with the pedals. The previous version worked great. The problem I have is when I updated to the new version it will not load up and I get an error. I have a new M1 Mac Mini 16 ram. Has anyone else experiencing issues with the new update on an M1 Mac.

Hey, thank you a lot for sharing this article with us. I can’t say, how grateful we are to read this.
eleven88

Postby dirtbag99 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:11 pm

my amp 5 sounds like crap...tryed everything'''i give up
dirtbag99

Postby livesforrap » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:03 pm

Hmmmmmmmmm, all I can think of is "Adam Rank" from the NFL Network show in a segment we like to call.................... "THAT HELPS NO ONE!"

Honestly, there are some people here that wanna try and help you, but you've can't just randomly make your first post with such a uninformative comment. I get that you are frustrated, and this may just be a "drive by" but in case it's not, be more specific.

Personally, I hate the presets. It takes time to get the tones I love. I'm crazy like that :lol:
livesforrap

Postby Zen.monkey » Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:31 pm

brodiedog wrote:Prior version to 5.1 update worked great no sound problems. Installed 5.1 tonight and nothing but static, popping you name it. Never had any problem before. All presets were clean and clear. What happened? Very disappointing

Same Here
Zen.monkey

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:46 pm

Zen.monkey wrote:
brodiedog wrote:Prior version to 5.1 update worked great no sound problems. Installed 5.1 tonight and nothing but static, popping you name it. Never had any problem before. All presets were clean and clear. What happened? Very disappointing

Same Here

Sorry to hear you're having issues. We're currently at 5.5.1 and if you experience issues I would suggest reaching out to IK Support who can assist you directly. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby andrevhmansano » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:30 am

Today I downloaded and installed the 5.5.1 version and Amplitube stopped running. When I click the icon at the desktop nothing happens. Also the Cubase does not launch anymore.
andrevhmansano

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:03 am

andrevhmansano wrote:Today I downloaded and installed the 5.5.1 version and Amplitube stopped running. When I click the icon at the desktop nothing happens. Also the Cubase does not launch anymore.

Please reach out to IK Support for direct and official assistance. I'm sure they can assist you. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby darkogav » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:28 am

andrevhmansano wrote:Today I downloaded and installed the 5.5.1 version and Amplitube stopped running. When I click the icon at the desktop nothing happens. Also the Cubase does not launch anymore.

What version of Cubase? Try to launch PM and re-authorize AT5. Then launch AT5.
darkogav

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling