Official SampleTron 2 Mac/PC Wish List!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Official SampleTron 2 Mac/PC Wish List!

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:12 pm

This will be the official thread for SampleTron 2 Mac/PC feature requests. Please post any feature requests here moving forward. All older posts will be compiled here. This will help make sure all posts are laid out in an organized thread keeping your voices are heard.

Before posting, make sure to check that your idea/request is not posted already.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Official SampleTron 2 Mac/PC Wish List!

Postby Musical.Alchemy » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:35 pm

I'd like to have the ability to load a single user sample and map it across the entire keyboard.
It seems now, unless I'm missing something that each sample you load is mapped to only a single key.

IK definitely hit it out of the park with the ST2. This and the hammond b3x add a lot to the 70's Prog Rock sound.
Musical.Alchemy

Postby crysstalized » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:56 pm

It would be nice to have some arrows to scroll through presets. Far more important though, is to have a system so you could rate presets (ideally) or at the very least, be able to 'favorite' them.

Those are two pretty basic features for the 2020s and speed up workflow quite a bit.
crysstalized

Postby Tom Kearney » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:03 pm

Yes, both of them would be very useful!

crysstalized wrote:It would be nice to have some arrows to scroll through presets. Far more important though, is to have a system so you could rate presets (ideally) or at the very least, be able to 'favorite' them.

Those are two pretty basic features for the 2020s and speed up workflow quite a bit.
Tom Kearney

Postby ChrisHeinen » Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:30 pm

Text search (e.g. a Magnifying glass icon or some-such) for presets/sounds/etc. would be useful. Or, did I miss how to do this in the VST3i?
ChrisHeinen

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More