Uno Synth Pro LFO Retrigger Setting not Saving.

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Uno Synth Pro LFO Retrigger Setting not Saving.

Postby jx8p85 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:44 pm

I have uncovered a bug with the Uno Synth Pro: If you create/edit a patch and set one of the LFOs (I tested with LFO 1) to "Retrigger: ON," and then save the patch, the LFO will retrigger as expected, until you power of the Uno Synth Pro and then power it on again. Once you have power cycled, the LFO will no longer retrigger, even though (when checking the parameter setting of the patch) it still shows "ON." To get it to actually retrigger again, you have to toggle the setting to "OFF" and then "ON" again. Re-saving the patch does not resolve the issue.
I have the UNO Synth Pro Desktop running firmware 2.0. I reloaded the 2.0 firmware as a troubleshooting step, but the problem persists. I also tested to see if it made any difference changing and saving the parameter via the front panel or via the Editor, but it did not make any difference.
jx8p85

Re: Uno Synth Pro LFO Retrigger Setting not Saving.

Postby jx8p85 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:36 am

Well, that's disappointing. No reply from support on this.
jx8p85

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:18 pm

jx8p85 wrote:Well, that's disappointing. No reply from support on this.

When did you open a ticket with support? They will typically respond within a few business days (Mon-Fri). If you have been waiting a while and/or have a ticket that you feel is not being handled to your satisfaction please see these guidelines which give explicit instructions on how to escalate in those cases: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jx8p85 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:06 am

Peter_IK wrote:

When did you open a ticket with support? They will typically respond within a few business days (Mon-Fri). If you have been waiting a while and/or have a ticket that you feel is not being handled to your satisfaction please see these guidelines which give explicit instructions on how to escalate in those cases: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you.

Hi, Peter. Thanks for your reply. I opened the ticket on December 22. I received an automated email confirmation that they received my support request (it had the ticket number), but I’ve not heard anything since then.
I can wait, unless you recommend I escalate.

Thanks!
jx8p85

Postby jx8p85 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:17 pm

Peter_IK wrote:

When did you open a ticket with support? They will typically respond within a few business days (Mon-Fri). If you have been waiting a while and/or have a ticket that you feel is not being handled to your satisfaction please see these guidelines which give explicit instructions on how to escalate in those cases: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you.

Okay, it's been over two weeks with no reply since I created the ticket, so I sent a PM to Huddy as per your instructions. Thanks.
jx8p85

Postby jx8p85 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:30 pm

I still haven’t heard back from anyone at IK about the ticket I created nor the escalation I submitted.
jx8p85

Postby jx8p85 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:10 am

Chris from IK got back to me today and let me know he was able to reproduce the issue and that he will pass it along to the appropriate team.

Hopefully we see a fix in the next firmware release. Thanks.
jx8p85

Postby Charles12xyz » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:54 am

I still have not received a response from anyone at IK regarding the ticket I submitted
[Mod Edit: suspicious link removed - posting further such links may lead to a ban]
Charles12xyz

Postby jx8p85 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:26 pm

When will there be a fix for this issue? It’s been six months since it was acknowledged by IK. It’s a major issue to not have the LFO mode save with the presets.
jx8p85

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:51 pm

jx8p85 wrote:When will there be a fix for this issue? It’s been six months since it was acknowledged by IK. It’s a major issue to not have the LFO mode save with the presets.

Have you asked in your support ticket? The mods/admins nor users on this forum would not have specific information about a fix to a specific issue you're having. I'm sure your support rep can give you more information in your ticket. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jx8p85 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:01 am

Hi Peter,
I notice IK has released a new firmware update, version 2.0.1 for the Uno Synth Pro. I couldn't find any information on the website about what fixes the update contains. Could you please let me know? Thanks!
jx8p85

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth