Installation failed

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Installation failed

Postby SteveHill0ck » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:09 pm

I installed the IK Product Manager and it seems to work fine but when i try to install anything, the installation program starts, then the licence part doesnt show any text, i accept anyway, i click on install and then it says "installation failed" then i close it. Inside the Product managed i get a red "Install Failed"
Does it on every single free licence i have (tracks 5, custom shop, amplitube 5, Syntronik)
i'm on mac osx 10.11 El Capitan and i unlocked the apple security to be sure it doesnt come from that.
Any help?

Edit : actually i tried again and i must precise that the product manager indicated the red "install failed" as soon as the installation package opens, so even before i click to show the licence. And the error message says that the installation program could not locate the necessary data to install the software (though already downloaded via the product manager)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10JtJ4Z9499TQv8SOwGkbjgZwtecLb1IQ/view?usp=sharing
SteveHill0ck

Re: Installation failed

Postby nosamiam » Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:41 pm

Did you ever get this solved? I'm running into the same problem
nosamiam

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:45 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby SteveHill0ck » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:53 pm

Hello noasmiam,

No the problem is not solved yet. I'll try to contact the support link.

For an unknown reason, Syntronik 2 and Custom Shop installation succeeded.

The rest still refuse to install.
SteveHill0ck

Postby SteveHill0ck » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:52 pm

Here is the solution sent by IK support, and it worked for me :

Go to your Documents > IK Multimedia > IK Product Manager folder > manually run the installers from here and it should install.

hope this helps
SteveHill0ck

Postby electric.robert » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:30 pm

going to the documents folder and installing from the .dmg worked for me also. Thank you!
electric.robert

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools