Help needed downloading Sampletank sounds to D: drive

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Help needed downloading Sampletank sounds to D: drive

Postby bugzapper » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:32 pm

Apologies if this has already been covered, and, if so, kind request to point me in the right direction . . .

I want to download my Sampletank 4 sound content.

In IK Product Manager, I have "downloads" set to a folder on my D: drive.

When I activate the sounds download in Product Manager, it directs the sound content to my C: drive, whether I want it there or not.

My C: drive, unfortunately, is not big enough for the full 80+ GB download, and there is no option I can find to break it up. The drive is now almost full, and will not accept any more content.

Anyone know how to either 1) direct the download to a specific drive or 2)
break it up, such that I can download it bit-by-bit to my C: drive and then move it to where I want it on the D: drive?

The first possibility would be much less of a hassle, of course. I hope this is possible.
bugzapper

Re: Help needed downloading Sampletank sounds to D: drive

Postby DarkStar » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:25 pm

If the downloaded files are not going into the downloads folder that you selected, then that is a bug in the iKPM. Please report it, with all the details, to Technical Support.

If the library is not being installed where you want, please check out:
https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26365

If the library is installed in the "wrong" location, Support is best placed to advise you about moving it.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools