Official AmpliTube 5 GEAR (and presets) Wishlist

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official AmpliTube 5 GEAR (and presets) Wishlist

Postby KyceEssadki8 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:13 am

fender bassbreaker 15, i know its a bit newer, and i know there are higher watt ones, but this one has the most features and is the main one of the group, it would be great if we got the bassbreaker 15 specifically, it's a great amp that i would love to see on amplitube as there is nothing quite like it, it is a guitar amp not a bass amp
KyceEssadki8

Postby KyceEssadki8 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:15 am

as there are no pedals, or good sims a Yamaha ra-200 sim would bring in a lot of people to amplitube, particularly pink floyd fans
KyceEssadki8

Postby KyceEssadki8 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:18 am

if you add a yamaha ra-200 you need the controls, speed, bass treble, volume, reverb, also add a switch to turn preamp on and off as that was a common modification to remove the preamp, the speed knob was only activated when on the fast setting, so if you want to you can implement that
KyceEssadki8

Postby KyceEssadki8 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:20 am

the yamaha ra-200 was like a leslie but it had 3 rotating horns going at slightly different speeds, no drum and the horns were less trebly than a leslie
KyceEssadki8

Postby fiveblairs » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:19 pm

KyceEssadki8 wrote:EHX small clone would be great, you have the small stone but no small clone

For that matter, I was just thinking that the EHX Clone Theory would be a nice addition to Amplitube.
fiveblairs

Postby n2mpujack » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:42 pm

fiveblairs wrote:
KyceEssadki8 wrote:EHX small clone would be great, you have the small stone but no small clone

For that matter, I was just thinking that the EHX Clone Theory would be a nice addition to Amplitube.

Wouldn't mind having one of those as I had a first-run hardware unit. Don't think anyone does one [mod redacted: for Memory Man check out EchoMan in AmpliTube]
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby Ad_Astra » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:10 pm

80's metal pack.

ADA-MP1
Gallien Krueger 250ML
Gallien Krueger 2000CPL
Separate Rockman chorus
Ad_Astra

Postby MKK205 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:46 pm

Officially licensed BOGNER collection including the ECSTASY 3534 and of course THE best sounding high gain amp ever made… the almighty UBERSCHALL ☺️
MKK205

Postby jhndp99 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:23 pm

KyceEssadki8 wrote:
jhndp99 wrote:-ADA MP-1 preamp
-Gallien Krueger 250ml
-Gallien Krueger 2100 SEL
-EHX polychorus
-Colorsound Powerboost
-Yamaha RA-200 rotating speaker
-Marshall JMP 50W 1987 MK II
-Binson Echorec (or catalinbread echorec)
-"ram's head" big muff
-Strymon Mobyus
-Dod 250 preamp
-Catalinbread Rah
-Ehx Cathedral Reverb
-Ehx Micro Synthesizer or POG
-Keeley Monterey Rotary Fuzz Vibe
-Walrus Audio Slö

are you a pink floyd fan by any chance, can't help but notice the ra200, rams head big muff, echorec, and powerboost

Sorry for the late response, but yes!, i absolutley love pink floyd and i'd like to see some day Gilmour's gear modeled in Amplitube.

On a different note, it would be great to have a Electro Harmonix Ravish Sitar or something similar :D !
jhndp99

Postby squeezenor » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:32 am

Periodic reminder than we still do not have a second orange collection. Worth mentioning now that Mesa two is out. Here are a few amps I'd love to see, both current and past:

Cs50
Ad30thc
Rockerverb mkiii
Tremlord
Or15
Th30/100
Rocker 15/30
Dark terror
Super crush/crush pro

Dual dark
Or100
Or80
Overdrive
Ad140

Ob1 300/500
Terror bass
Little bass thing

Their have a whole line of pedals, too. Not much new for cabs, maybe the vertical 212, the old oversized 412hp or some vintage cabs would be neat.

If history is any indication, the second collection will be smaller than the first, and would likely focus on current amps, and maybe a vintage one is we're lucky. I'd be perfectly happy with them modelling some vintage/discontinued ones, because why not? It's not like they're making any money for anyone right now. Maybe some custom shop oddballs, or some of their handwired prototypes.

If I had to guess, I'd say:

Or15
Tremlord combo
Dark terror
Th100
Rocker 32

With the cs50 and a bass amp as wild cards, possibly pushing one of those out. And there's always the possibility ik models the baby versions instead of the bigger one, because they like doing that for some reason. As long as we get the cs50 (non negotiable) and something not currently in production, it's an instant buy for me. And the cs50 has to be fully modeled, with the class a and class ab switching.
squeezenor

Postby squeezenor » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:45 am

And while we're at it, someone give Laney a call. I'd be in if they gave us the two custom shop super mod amps, a lion heart, and iron heart and maybe something vintage? Toss in a few vintage cabs with the old Goodman speakers, and some current ones and call it a day. Maybe some of the Iommi stuff if they'd allow it, and some of their new pedals/bass gear would be cool, too. I'd buy that.

Feel free to talk to hiwatt, vox and matamp while you're at it. Maybe fryette? That would be cool because ik could do the fryette rack power amps too, for that old school amplitube pre/power amp fun.
squeezenor

Postby n2mpujack » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:04 pm

squeezenor wrote:Periodic reminder than we still do not have a second orange collection. Worth mentioning now that Mesa two is out. Here are a few amps I'd love to see, both current and past:
Rocker 32

Thanks for the mention of Mesa 2. I'm on IK's email list and never got any notice of this. $100 for only 3 amps and 5 cabs and no price break if you own any other Amplitube stuff like Mesa 1. No thanks.
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby carlaz » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:21 pm

So much "yes!" to an Orange 2 collection and a first Laney collection! 8-)

At the very least, amp/cab models based on the Laney LA100BL 50th-anniversary Tony Iommi stack, the TI-Boost pedal, and probably at least one of the earlier (but modern-voiced) Iommi signature amps, the GH100TI or the subsequent TI100, with matching cabs. 8-) One suspects such models would be popular even without Laney's or Iommi's official involvement. (Brian May and Iommi are good mates; perhaps someone can get May to talk him into it. :mrgreen: )
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby squeezenor » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:47 pm

n2mpujack wrote:
squeezenor wrote:Periodic reminder than we still do not have a second orange collection. Worth mentioning now that Mesa two is out. Here are a few amps I'd love to see, both current and past:
Rocker 32

Thanks for the mention of Mesa 2. I'm on IK's email list and never got any notice of this. $100 for only 3 amps and 5 cabs and no price break if you own any other Amplitube stuff like Mesa 1. No thanks.
there is (was) a $20 off deal for guys who already had the previous one, I think. And it's four amps, no? The point remains, though. The second collection is what's smaller than the first.

carlaz wrote:So much "yes!" to an Orange 2 collection and a first Laney collection! 8-)

At the very least, amp/cab models based on the Laney LA100BL 50th-anniversary Tony Iommi stack, the TI-Boost pedal, and probably at least one of the earlier (but modern-voiced) Iommi signature amps, the GH100TI or the subsequent TI100, with matching cabs. 8-) One suspects such models would be popular even without Laney's or Iommi's official involvement. (Brian May and Iommi are good mates; perhaps someone can get May to talk him into it. :mrgreen: )
though I'd rather have a Laney collection than an Iommi one, an Iommi one with a couple of his amps, cabs and pedals would make sense. Maybe all of the signature amps, or the more recent ones and maybe an old super group for the vintage sound.

Though I think I'd rather have a super group, super mod, lion heart, iron heart and maybe a few wild cards like an aor or an iommi. That with some nice cabs would cover more ground. i probably wouldn't wait until amplitube 6 for either. Laney is pushing their bass stuff these days, so maybe we'd get a bit of that. Might be the best and most versatile collection since the orange one.
squeezenor

Postby JxCALLExJ » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:53 pm

I’ve not seen anyone here talk about Pete Cornish. A pete cornish pedal collection would be awesome. He has supplied gear to most big guitarists from the 70s to the 90s.
I’d like to see:
P2 fuzz, i think its based on a big muff
P1
SS2 soft sustain
Tb83 treble boost
Tb83 extra duplex, basically two treble boosters in one with volume controls for each
His famous line drivers

And what if you could even model entire legendary boards, he was known for building specialized floorboards and not just placing down pedals. How cool wouldn’t it be to have Brian mays entire effects board from the 80s or dave gilmours very famous rig from the live album pulse.
JxCALLExJ

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling