AmpliTube for iOS: Acoustic Simulator?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

AmpliTube for iOS: Acoustic Simulator?

Postby av8r1951 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:01 pm

Is an acoustic simulator included in AmpliTube for iPad in the App Store? If not, can it be purchased separately? And how does it compare in fidelity to the acoustic simulator in AmpliTube 5?

Thanks,
Alan
av8r1951

Re: AmpliTube for iOS: Acoustic Simulator?

Postby johnhines » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:23 pm

Amplitube for iOS does include the acoustic simulator pedal. Can't really comment about the fidelity as I don't use it that much.
johnhines

Postby av8r1951 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:20 am

Please excuse my abject ignorance of this app. This also represents my first trip into the land of electric guitars from my acoustic background. In part, I am overwhelmed by the box of new jargon I find myself in. My goal at this point is a simple signal path of guitar-acoustic_sim-amp-speaker.

1. I have AmpliTube for iPad on my tablet, and even bought a second amp. Would someone please point me to the acoustic simulator box?
2. What additional plugins are needed for this task?
3. And, how do I take advantage of the 2021 All In offer?

Thanks.
av8r1951

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:36 pm

av8r1951 wrote:Please excuse my abject ignorance of this app. This also represents my first trip into the land of electric guitars from my acoustic background. In part, I am overwhelmed by the box of new jargon I find myself in. My goal at this point is a simple signal path of guitar-acoustic_sim-amp-speaker.

1. I have AmpliTube for iPad on my tablet, and even bought a second amp. Would someone please point me to the acoustic simulator box?
2. What additional plugins are needed for this task?
3. And, how do I take advantage of the 2021 All In offer?

Thanks.

1. It is a stomp effect so it would be available in the stomp FX section, and as a purchase in the in-app store
2. You shouldn't need any apps/plugins but you would need an audio interface to connect your guitar to your iPad
3. That bundle is also available in the in-app store (tap the menu icon at the top right and choose Store --> Bundle)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories