MixBox CS 1.3 update

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

MixBox CS 1.3 update

Postby emasters » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:55 pm

Question for IK... with the just released 1.3 update of MixBox CS, do those of us that purchased the prior version, need to pay the $79.99 to upgrade to the 1.3 full version? Not sure if there's overlap in the 1.3 full version gear versus what we paid for before with the prior version? Any clarification regarding this would be appreciated.
emasters

Re: MixBox CS 1.3 update

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:02 pm

Hi, your previous purchase is retained and you have the full ride - everything available.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby emasters » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:06 pm

Thanks, Peter. So if I run 1.3, go to the Store, select "Restore In-App Purchases" - it indicates restoration is successful. However, the Store still shows "Upgrade to Full" for $79.99. Do I select this and it's supposed to upgrade at no cost? Trying to avoid spending $80 by accident, if possible :)
emasters

Postby mikewbragg » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:06 pm

I have updated and most modules are greyed out. It did not retain my full purchase. I have tried restore purchase as well as restarting. iPad Pro current iOS.
mikewbragg

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:10 pm

Sorry, not sure what is happening your cases. IK Support may need to help, but no you wouldn't have to use that upgrade to full from what I know so please do not do that. IK Support can assist.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mikewbragg » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:12 pm

Seems to be happening to everyone thus far according to the audiobus forum.
mikewbragg

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:12 pm

I don't know if this affects it, but also note that the app update is brand new and may not yet be fully propagated (even some of us here are not seeing it) so that may also have an impact. I would still recommend seeking support but I've relayed the issue some are having here to the team too.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mikewbragg » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:17 pm

Cool. Thanks. Will see if it clears up as it propagates through the store. I think a few on audiobus were concerned they would have to pay twice but I assumed it was a glitch and would be corrected. Thanks for the heads up. I've contacted support in the meantime.
mikewbragg

Postby emasters » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:21 pm

Thanks -- I'll also notify Support. Appreciate the quick response, Peter.
emasters

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:24 pm

mikewbragg wrote:Cool. Thanks. Will see if it clears up as it propagates through the store. I think a few on audiobus were concerned they would have to pay twice but I assumed it was a glitch and would be corrected. Thanks for the heads up. I've contacted support in the meantime.

Thank you for letting me know. I have definitely relayed the information but direct reports like yours will help as well (since they can see specifically what's going on within the context of users' accounts/installs) so thanks again and I'm sure it will all work as intended in the end. Regardless of whatever ends up being the root cause, I am sorry for the inconvenience while it's all getting sorted.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby opracilop » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:28 pm

Having the same issues here Restoring my purchases. :roll: Rebooting the iPad did not fix this either.
opracilop

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:49 pm

So far I have this information so please make sure you take a look as it will be sorted ASAP:

* Previous users will NOT pay for the in-app purchase.
* If you've paid for the app, do not buy the in-app purchase as you already own it.
* We're sorting this issue out working with Apple right now.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby emasters » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:51 pm

Sounds good - will wait until IK and Apple sort through it.
emasters

Postby deadvim » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:00 am

Pretty shocking this restore issue got through testing TBH.

If testing happened at all.

I guess we are all Beta testers these days, for shame.
deadvim

Postby Burgbach1 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:05 am

Same for me, I contacted the support.
Burgbach1

Next

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories