Sampletank ios split issue

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Sampletank ios split issue

Postby boinkeee2000 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:50 am

hi, i am having a weird issue with multi split function not saving. sometimes i create a split on a user multi and noticed that after saving it, jumping to another multi, then going back, it either a) removes split b) removes split on another slot or c) stays the same, no issues, DEPENDING on which multi i came from. its driving me insane cause i have a live gig next week....it doesnt affect all my user multis, some i have fixed by using different slot or deleting and starting over, but there's a few that just wont stick....not sure if this is a bug or if solution has been addressed n another thread so please advise, tnx
boinkeee2000

Re: Sampletank ios split issue

Postby boinkeee2000 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:40 am

bump, can an ik rep help me pls...already sent email to support a week ago still no response
boinkeee2000

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:47 pm

boinkeee2000 wrote:bump, can an ik rep help me pls...already sent email to support a week ago still no response

Sorry to see that no users have chimed in and I do not know what would cause this. Please note that the guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 detail what to do if you have a ticket that you feel has not been handled to your satisfaction. If you follow that, someone will be able to see what is happening with your ticket. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby BorjaST » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:26 pm

Yes I also have the same problem (and many others like random order of multis everytime I open the app) since the first day I used ST IOS. The only way I have discovered is reopening the multi two times and the split zones get in the right position at the second click
BorjaST

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories