AmpliTube for iPad issue

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

AmpliTube for iPad issue

Postby tolgaakcan » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:07 pm

Bought AmpliTube for iPad bundle that is supposed to have all the amps and pedals available.. Does it take some time to verify or somethng to appear in the app?
I use Ipad

Thanks
tolgaakcan

Re: AmpliTube for iPad issue

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:10 pm

No, once your purchase is confirmed you would have access to the gear. Are you sure the transaction went through? It would be processed by Apple (as are all in-app purchases in iOS apps) and you should receive on-screen confirmation and an emailed receipt.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tolgaakcan » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:39 am

Yes. I have the invoice confirmation. I messaged support 3 days ago unfortunately no luck. Are the on holiday? Thanks
tolgaakcan

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:49 pm

tolgaakcan wrote:Yes. I have the invoice confirmation. I messaged support 3 days ago unfortunately no luck. Are the on holiday? Thanks

That is Apple, we don't control that. They should still have support available even during the holiday.

I would recommend also doing a "Restore Purchases" inside AmpliTube as that may help fix your issue.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tolgaakcan » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:43 am

Dear peter,
I asked for refund and repurchased that again.. Result is the same..I only have access to the amps and pedals what free version offers.. that is very strange..
I deleted Amplitube acoustic version that i had purchased before assuming that would be the root cause the issue.. didn't work either.. AmpliTube acoustic is actually included the bundle though wasn't even downloaded upon purchasing.. Definitely something is wrong..
I wrote to Apple today. see what they say.. I'll share the result here..
ps:
i have invoice number yet I can see it is taken from my credit card.. So nothing to do with payment.
tolgaakcan

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:22 pm

AmpliTube All-In 2021 is a bundle purchased inside of the AmpliTube app. We may be talking about two different things here. Please consult IK Support directly at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support as they can look at your issue, account, etc in far more detail and advise.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby TEZZAGT4RC » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:54 pm

I purchased today and also have the exact same issue on the above OP. I purchased through IK site then downloaded from Apple os, Restored in app purchases and same issue. The OP is not alone here.
TEZZAGT4RC

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:14 pm

TEZZAGT4RC wrote:I purchased today and also have the exact same issue on the above OP. I purchased through IK site then downloaded from Apple os, Restored in app purchases and same issue. The OP is not alone here.

iOS apps and In-App Purchases for iOS apps are not available from the IK site. Sounds like you may have purchased a collection or similar for AmpliTube for Mac/PC.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby TEZZAGT4RC » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:18 pm

HI, no i didn't purchase for PC etc. What i meant was on Ipad os safari, Ik website i clicked on Amplitube all in purchase for 29.99 - https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... litube-ios

Its doesn't give PC option on that page. only CS free or All in or upgrade. I paid for All in purchase as i had no Amplitube installed on I pad.

Click on Download and it provides on dropdown 4 options. i picked 29.99 all in for Ipad. Its specifically for Ipad no other OS.
TEZZAGT4RC

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:20 pm

TEZZAGT4RC wrote:HI, no i didn't purchase for PC etc. What i meant was on Ipad os safari, Ik website i clicked on Amplitube all in purchase for 29.99 - https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... litube-ios

Its doesn't give PC option on that page. only CS free or All in or upgrade. I paid for All in purchase as i had no Amplitube installed on I pad.

The purchase would be through Apple's App Store. If you do a Restore Purchases in your AmpliTube for iOS version you should see the gear. If not, please contact IK Support and they can assist you. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby TEZZAGT4RC » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:28 pm

[mod redacted - unnecessary] thanks. ill contact support.
TEZZAGT4RC

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories