Philharmonik 2: Orchestral Percussion authorising

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Philharmonik 2: Orchestral Percussion authorising

Postby pasi tikka » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:36 pm

Hi!

I have full version of Miroslav Philharmonik 2. I also purchased Orchestral Percussion add-on, but there is no any kind of way to get it authorized. I have tried multiple times via authorisation and product manager and also via Custom Shop "restore my products". Everytime it starts to work in Sample Tank 4 BUT NEVER in Philharmonik 2 which is the software I want to use. Authorisation manager does not show Philharmonik authorised like a Sample Tank 4. Samples are in right folder, no problem with that. I updated Philharmonik to version 2.0.6. and that won´t help.

Lock stays forever in front of Orc. Perc. when opening MP2.

I have mac os X and logic pro, standalone and DAW version have same problem.

Pasi
pasi tikka

Re: Philharmonik 2: Orchestral Percussion authorising

Postby DarkStar » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:49 pm

I think that you will need to use the old Authorisation Manager to Authorize it for ST3 or MP2 or both.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/authorizationmanager/

Hold onto that software; it took a while to find a link ;)

When you mentioned "Authorisation manager " in you post, did you mean the IK Product Manager ("IKPM")?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby pasi tikka » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:56 pm

Hi, I meant Authorisation manager. I did many times authorise it with this, but every time it works only in Sample Tank 4 which I don´t use. In Philharmonik it stays locked. When I try to unlock by clicking lock in MP2, Authorise Manager opens and i put serial in and it tells everything is okay, and lists Sample Tank and Orchestral Percussion, BUT never Philharmonik 2, there it stays locked.

EDIT: Your link seems to give different version of A. Manager. Will try that now!

Tried with older version of AM, did not work. Same result. AM is listing "Orchestral Percussion, Sample Tank Custom Shop and Sample Tank 4 CS authorized, mut lock stays in MP2. Aaaargh...
pasi tikka

Postby hellraizer » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:01 pm

Hi Pasi Tikka,

Were you able to resolve this?
I had made the same post but somebody deleted it for some reason.

I too have Orchestral Percussion Locked in MP2.
Total Studio 3.5 Max owner.
It's been a week I have been in slow exchange with Support but it's not helping at all.
I have everything setup in the correct path, absolutely confident with that.

I have tried reinstalls, reauth, installing Sound Content again via installer backups, nothing works!
I'd be really grateful if any other member has found a resolution for this.
hellraizer

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More