axe io software out dated message

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

axe io software out dated message

Postby joguar » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:15 pm

My axe io control panel continuously gives software out of date messages. I downloaded the new software & a pop up indicated it was downloaded however the red download button remains frozen in downloading state. Reopening axe io control panel gives same error message software out of date, faqs do not cover please help has anyone had this issue?
joguar

Re: axe io software out dated message

Postby ericmb » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:01 pm

I have this annoying message too. and now I have zero sound on the device.

is that linked? am I forced to update?

E
ericmb

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:23 pm

Since this is a user-to-user forum and others have not chimed in with their suggestions, please open a ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not already done so. They are best-equipped to expediently assist you directly and officially with your issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby joguar » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:58 pm

Peter_IK, I did in fact open a ticket regarding this issue & the response was not at all relevant to my issue. The ticket was word for word what I posted on the forum & the reply included a link for comparing IK interfaces? Again, not relevant and a follow up went unanswered, so I thought I may get help from users experiencing the same.

J
joguar

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:52 pm

joguar wrote:Peter_IK, I did in fact open a ticket regarding this issue & the response was not at all relevant to my issue. The ticket was word for word what I posted on the forum & the reply included a link for comparing IK interfaces? Again, not relevant and a follow up went unanswered, so I thought I may get help from users experiencing the same.

J

Please reply to the ticket stating that their initial suggestion did not resolve your issue. I'm sure they can take care of it since other users are not chiming in here and are less likely to resolve your issue than the support team either way as many times issues are specific to system setup, etc etc.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby joguar » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:42 am

I did reply 3 days ago & have heard nothing back which is why I posted on the forum.
joguar

Postby ericmb » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:31 am

ericmb wrote:I have this annoying message too. and now I have zero sound on the device.

is that linked? am I forced to update?

E

I had to reboot to get things working now. but its all back.

I assume you tried to reboot joguar? do you have plugins in your browser that block ads etc? they could get in the way? or a firewall?

if you are a bit technical you can use this tool and find out exactly what is happening:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysint ... ds/procmon

Good luck!

Eric
ericmb

Postby joguar » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:59 pm

Thanks E, I appreciate the info & link, I did reboot & still have the issue but will definitely look into potential firewall cause.
joguar

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:15 pm

joguar wrote:I did reply 3 days ago & have heard nothing back which is why I posted on the forum.

Please see these forum posting guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 if you are posting about an existing support ticket.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby joguar » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:20 pm

Peter, I read the many guidelines. For the last time, A reply to Tech support on an open ticket went unanswered (going on 5 days now). There does not seem to be any other options but to reach out to other users if Tech support won't reply to me.
joguar

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:36 pm

joguar wrote:Peter, I read the many guidelines. For the last time, A reply to Tech support on an open ticket went unanswered (going on 5 days now). There does not seem to be any other options but to reach out to other users if Tech support won't reply to me.

Please read that post. There are very specific things mentioned there that you should do in order to get your ticket looked at. If you don't read through that and follow it, I will have no choice but to lock this thread.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby shanesdickson » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:56 am

I just got my Axe IO today after months of waiting and have run into the same exact issue. Submitted a ticket I interested to see what IK Support has to say. Have had zero luck in the past with any support tickets ever.

FYI, Fire wall is disabled.
shanesdickson

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:45 pm

IK Support answers all tickets. If you have a ticket that is not being handled to your satisfaction and you've searched your junk/spam filters for any replies, please note that there are forum guidelines that specify what to do (also linked above): viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:46 pm

The Control Panel software in your IK Product Manager or IK User Area will install the latest version, too.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Ramses2ii » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:19 pm

Hello,

I just got my brand new bundle Axe I/O and Amplitube 5 MAX and installed everything as there was instructed.

When I launch AXE I/O Control software I got the same message:

The AXE I/O Control software is outdated. Please download the updated version here:

AXE I/O Control Panel download page

But when I hit the link, it takes me to a Product Download page that recommends me to install IK Product Manager v.1.0.4 for Windows

IK Product Manager in Hardware -section shows that I have AXE I/O and in it's software download is AXE_IO_Control_Software_(1.2.0).zip

That is the one I have downloaded and installed.

When I open the AXE I/O Control Software INFO I can see versions
App:1.2.0 0G07
Firmware: 1.10
Driver:4.86.0

I think I have everything as new as possible, but still every time I run the AXE I/O Control Software it complains my software is outdated.

Has someone found a solution to that? I understood that someone has made a support request of that matter already?

Thank you.
AXE I/O - AmpliTube 5 MAX - Tonex MAX - Behringer FCB1010+EurekaPROM3.2
Ramses2ii

Next

Return to Interfaces & Controllers