IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby OldIKUser1 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:17 am

@Peter_IK

Just for absolute clarification if I buy the UNO Synth @ 199.99, Will I be able to pick up the SampleTron 2 under this qualifier, as I have a crossgrade deal of 199.99 on my account or would the SampleTron 2 still be under a 249.99 buy in based on its regular price?

I just want to make sure I don't miss out on the Sampletron 2 software as I would much rather have it than the Uno, if it comes down to an either/or situation.

As my local stores are completely sold out, I will have to order direct from IK, and wait for the package to get up here to Canada, register it and then let Ik know, to get access to the free stuff-it would really suck to only find out then that I could not grab the sampletron2 package at that time.

Thanks again Peter!
OldIKUser1

Postby OldIKUser1 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:03 am

In the end I decided to pull the plug on the iRig Pro Duo I/O instead of the Uno synth, I am pretty sure this will work out-after reading some earlier comments that Peter has left on this very long thread, but a little reassurance never hurts.

Thanks again Peter you ROCK man and IK~RULES!!!
OldIKUser1

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:05 pm

Sorry I missed the above but you are correct, IK Support will take care of you once you receive and register your unit.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MAXXAX » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:54 pm

If I purchase SampleTank4 now, can I get 24 free product? I don't know 'grace period' include software product purchasing.
MAXXAX

Postby bofgaboy » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:44 am

Yes you can purchase qualifying software products during the grace period and get access to 24 free downloads of the same or less value. I purchased Amplitube 5 yesterday and registered it. The free product choices immediately showed in my online account. But hurry...you only have until midnight on the 7th
bofgaboy

Postby MAXXAX » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:19 pm

Oh GOD... I've order IK syntronik deluxe in my country's online shop(IK authorized dealer) and I paid that. But since there's weekend, online shop doesn't send license key for email...

If they don't send key until tomorrow, I won't get 24 free products though I purchase qualifying product at November 6!

IK said if hardware product arrives after Nov 7, they will activate Group Buy benefits. But software was not applicable. Is there any solution for my trouble?
MAXXAX

Postby DarkStar » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:00 pm

^^^^
For a definitive answer, please contact Sales Support and explain your situation. Make sure that you keep proof of purchase too. That's all that Peter could do too.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby paulnevis » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:59 pm

I just bought the axe i/o amplitube 5 MAX bundle. Does this qualify?? I just registered amplitube 5, but I don't see anything in my promotions area.
paulnevis

Postby DarkStar » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:16 pm

'Fraid not. But you've got a very good deal there,

The list of Qualifying Products is here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/#products
Pick one of them quickly and you will be eligible for 24 bonus products (within your price threshold).

From: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=11269, my bold:

November 1, 2021 - Thank you for making our 25th Anniversary Group Buy the best one ever!

We're pleased to have helped so many musicians get all the tools and instruments they need. Be sure to claim all your FREE products by November 30, 2021.

Please note that we're offering a 7-day grace period to purchase and register your qualifying product, which will end Sunday, November 7, at midnight ET.

If your hardware product arrives after that, please contact support as soon as it does so we can activate your Group Buy benefits.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:25 pm

MAXXAX wrote:Oh GOD... I've order IK syntronik deluxe in my country's online shop(IK authorized dealer) and I paid that. But since there's weekend, online shop doesn't send license key for email...

If they don't send key until tomorrow, I won't get 24 free products though I purchase qualifying product at November 6!

IK said if hardware product arrives after Nov 7, they will activate Group Buy benefits. But software was not applicable. Is there any solution for my trouble?

Software is delivered and registered automatically in your IK account. As long as your payment processed properly you will see it available for download, authorization, and installation in your IK Product Manager and your group buy choices will be in the Promotions area of your IK User Area.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MAXXAX » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:33 am

^^^

I didn't order in IK Multimedia homepage. My country's online shop(Samick Store) send licence key manually so my software didn't registered automatically...
MAXXAX

Postby nbsinger » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:44 am

OldIKUser1 wrote:In the end I decided to pull the plug on the iRig Pro Duo I/O instead of the Uno synth, I am pretty sure this will work out-after reading some earlier comments that Peter has left on this very long thread, but a little reassurance never hurts.

Thanks again Peter you ROCK man and IK~RULES!!!

I also purchased the iRig Pro Duo I/O in order to get in on the promotion. Puchased on Oct 31st from IK Website but after a week it still hasn't even left IK's shipping center yet. Starting to get a bit nervous... Peter any ideas how long these things usually take to ship?
nbsinger

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:18 am

^^^
It shouldn't be too long, and since you ordered in time you will qualify (IK Support will help you out).
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:18 am

MAXXAX wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:
MAXXAX wrote:Oh GOD... I've order IK syntronik deluxe in my country's online shop(IK authorized dealer) and I paid that. But since there's weekend, online shop doesn't send license key for email...

Software is delivered and registered automatically in your IK account. As long as your payment processed properly you will see it available for download, authorization, and installation in your IK Product Manager and your group buy choices will be in the Promotions area of your IK User Area.

I didn't order in IK Multimedia homepage. My country's online shop(Samick Store) send licence key manually so my software didn't registered automatically...

Ah sorry I was moving too fast and missed that. Please hold on to your order information and as long as they are an authorized IK dealer I can get you taken care of.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MAXXAX » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:06 am

@Peter_IK

My country's online shop has no stocks, So I Purchased Amplitube 5 crossgrade before November 7 midnight(ET) in IK Online Shop. But I can't get promotion page. I live in Korea, and I purchased at Nov 8, A.M 11:45 (KST/UTC+9), but ET is still Nov 7.
is it problem of time difference?

I checked ET(EDT/UTC-4), and purchased product before Nov 7 Midnight ET. Can I get promotion page?

I registered Amplitube 5 before Nov 7 midnight(ET). But Product Manager regarded product registered at Nov 8(KST, Not a EDT)...
Please help me, what should I do to get promotion?
MAXXAX

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements