IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:11 pm

ninomiya76 wrote:So is the group buy over or was it extended through some time today Nov 1, 2021?

I ask because I got an email this morning Nov 1, 5:23 AM EST saying 12.5 hours left. Also noticed posting on Instagram, that if you do the math would have been posted on November 1st, saying "hours remain."

You can still purchase today and qualify due to an issue we had with some emails received later than expected.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:12 pm

SoarinAltiss23 wrote:
Dunkanb81 wrote:Hey guys. Just checking here - I decided to get an additional product from the promo as the ARC system with mic will no doubt come in handy and the extra 24 freebies won't go amiss! I know I won't have the mic in time to register it, but as it's the software that's part of the group buy, I'm presuming, once my order is processed, I'll still get the access to the ARC software and subsequently an additional 24 downloads for my freebies to use by the end of Nov? Is this assumption correct? Cheers!

I'm curious about this as well since I did the same thing. Since I haven't seen a response to your post and it's been some time since you posted the question, I was curious if your order status was changed to either "In Progress" or "Shipped" and whether you were able to download and register the ARC System 3 software and take advantage of the promotion.

This has been posted on the group buy page for a while now:
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY QUALIFYING HARDWARE PURCHASE DOESN’T ARRIVE IN TIME?
We’re offering a general 1-week grace period following the close of the Group Buy to register your qualifying hardware purchase. Or, if you receive your unit after that window ends, please register via the IK Product Manager and then contact our support team with your proof of purchase HERE.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby davidepezzini » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:36 pm

Hi, how do you buy a piece of hardware as one of the available promotion items?

I'm not seeing any hardware in the dropdown menu.

Thank you!
davidepezzini

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:41 pm

davidepezzini wrote:Hi, how do you buy a piece of hardware as one of the available promotion items?

Thank you!

You can click on the listing of the hardware at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/ and buy directly from IK or visit an authorized dealer and purchase one of those qualifiers. But you cannot choose hardware as a free item.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby davidepezzini » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:45 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
davidepezzini wrote:Hi, how do you buy a piece of hardware as one of the available promotion items?

Thank you!

You can click on the listing of the hardware at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/ and buy directly from IK or visit an authorized dealer and purchase one of those qualifiers. But you cannot choose hardware as a free item.

You mean I should have bought the hardware as the main purchase and then I would have been able to get the softwares as free items?
davidepezzini

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:47 pm

davidepezzini wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

Thank you!

You mean I should have bought the hardware as the main purchase and then I would have been able to get the softwares as free items?

Yes, that is how the group buy is structured.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Sharath050 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:24 am

Hey all,

A quick question, buying any 1 or 2 Syntronik instruments will qualify me for the Group Buy offer?

And what do you think of Syntronik Instruments compared to Arturia V Collection.

regards
Sharath
Sharath050

Postby DarkStar » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:55 pm

... still going:

November 1, 2021 - Thank you for making our 25th Anniversary Group Buy the best one ever!

We're pleased to have helped so many musicians get all the tools and instruments they need. Be sure to claim all your FREE products by November 30, 2021.

Please note that we're offering a 7-day grace period to purchase and register your qualifying product, which will end Sunday, November 7, at midnight ET.

If your hardware product arrives after that, please contact support as soon as it does so we can activate your Group Buy benefits.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:33 pm

Yes, please hurry if you missed out and want to participate. Since we had the 7-day grace period for hardware and had some email issues with some people receiving Group Buy emails on November 1st instead of October 31st, you can still get software too. I know that people were sensitive to any site/email issues during this promotion so this seemed like a natural choice though this is not an official "extension" so note that this is an exception and will not be the rule in the future.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Guitarfish » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:44 pm

Hmm, I was sorely tempted to make a second purchase after I realised (on 31st Oct) that the hardware had been added in, but decided I had left it too late.

So just to ensure no misunderstandings…
If I purchase a qualifying piece of hardware today but don’t receive it within the 7 days, will I will still be able to claim the 24 free qualifying software items if I contact IK as soon as I receive and register the hardware?
Guitarfish

Postby danevaz » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:31 pm

Selected Syntronik Crossgrade as a freebie from my $199.99 tier. All went well.

But I also have some freebies available from a 2nd $99.99 tier within which I see Syntronik Deluxe Upgrade as an option. Can I claim this Syntronik Deluxe Upgrade as a freebie and will it allow me to upgrade the plain vanilla Syntronik Crossgrade I got as one of my $199.99 freebies?

The reason I ask is because as a test, I went to the main IK site and tried to see if it would let me purchase the Syntronik Deluxe Upgrade (after registering the Syntronik Crossgrade via the IK Product Manager and doing a Restore My Purchases via Custom Shop). The plain vanilla Syntronik shows up as registered on all my IK apps and on the My Products page on the IK web site, but the web site still says I'm not eligible for the Syntronik Deluxe Upgrade.

Anyone able to do this? Is this a limitation because the plain vanilla Syntronik was acquired a a freebie?

Danny
danevaz

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:23 pm

danevaz wrote:Selected Syntronik Crossgrade as a freebie from my $199.99 tier. All went well.

But I also have some freebies available from a 2nd $99.99 tier within which I see Syntronik Deluxe Upgrade as an option. Can I claim this Syntronik Deluxe Upgrade as a freebie and will it allow me to upgrade the plain vanilla Syntronik Crossgrade I got as one of my $199.99 freebies?

The reason I ask is because as a test, I went to the main IK site and tried to see if it would let me purchase the Syntronik Deluxe Upgrade (after registering the Syntronik Crossgrade via the IK Product Manager and doing a Restore My Purchases via Custom Shop). The plain vanilla Syntronik shows up as registered on all my IK apps and on the My Products page on the IK web site, but the web site still says I'm not eligible for the Syntronik Deluxe Upgrade.

Anyone able to do this? Is this a limitation because the plain vanilla Syntronik was acquired a a freebie?

Danny

Yes you can do that. Crossgrades are just pricing, there is otherwise nothing different. You can go ahead and choose the Syntronik Deluxe Crossgrade for the additional synths. Enjoy!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby OldIKUser1 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:51 pm

I had given up hope of getting anything else on this deal as there was very little in IK's lineup I had not previously acquired, but from what I am reading today the Software version of the x-gear pedals are in the free selection of qualified purchases higher than 149.99-Is this accurate? I had missed this somehow and can't find any reference to this outside of the forum.

So If I buy iRig Keys I/O 49 @ 299.99, UNO Drum @ 249.99, UNO Synth @ 199.99, or SampleTron 2 @199.99 (crossgrade price), I could get all the xgear pedals as freebies?

I had previously thought all I could do was buy one of the three hardware pieces and get the sampletron2 free-not a bad deal but I really do not need any of the three pieces of hardware, but If I can pick up a piece of the hardware, and get sampletron 2 and all four xgear soft pedals I guess I would be hard pressed to resist this double dip on the group buy...On this last "over-extension" of the GroupBuy deal.

Can someone like Peter IK confirm this for me? Thanks!
OldIKUser1

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:07 pm

OldIKUser1 wrote:I had given up hope of getting anything else on this deal as there was very little in IK's lineup I had not previously acquired, but from what I am reading today the Software version of the x-gear pedals are in the free selection of qualified purchases higher than 149.99-Is this accurate? I had missed this somehow and can't find any reference to this outside of the forum.

So If I buy iRig Keys I/O 49 @ 299.99, UNO Drum @ 249.99, UNO Synth @ 199.99, or SampleTron 2 @199.99 (crossgrade price), I could get all the xgear pedals as freebies?

I had previously thought all I could do was buy one of the three hardware pieces and get the sampletron2 free-not a bad deal but I really do not need any of the three pieces of hardware, but If I can pick up a piece of the hardware, and get sampletron 2 and all four xgear soft pedals I guess I would be hard pressed to resist this double dip on the group buy...On this last "over-extension" of the GroupBuy deal.

Can someone like Peter IK confirm this for me? Thanks!

Yes they are available as free choices in the 149.99 range.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby huli50 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:44 pm

OldIKUser1 wrote:So If I buy iRig Keys I/O 49 @ 299.99, UNO Drum @ 249.99, UNO Synth @ 199.99, or SampleTron 2 @199.99 (crossgrade price), I could get all the xgear pedals as freebies?

I did the same (as probably a bunch of other folks). My $149.99 buy-in of TRackS earned me the ability to steal all of the X-Gear software pedals for free. I feel kind of guilty about that...sort of. I don't think anyone could have faulted IK for excluding their new products from the Group Buy, yet they eventually decided to include these software pedals. I guess maybe IK is hoping that users of the software pedals might spark some purchases of the hardware as well? In any case, as unbelievable as it sounds, the pedals can be selected as free stuff at that price point. I've claimed all four as bonus products in this manner, unlocked, fully-functional, and awesome.
huli50

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements