IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby jfloat11 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:37 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
jfloat11 wrote:Hello,

If I buy SampleTank 4 (299.99), can I redeem Amplitube 5 (299.99) as part of the 25th Anniversary Promo?

Anyone with available buttons of the promotion can check for me if Amplitube 5 appears in the list to select, please.

Thanks in advance.

If SampleTank 4 is your first purchase and is 299.99, you will see AmpliTube 5 Upgrade in your choices (since it is essentially a crossgrade and you will qualify due to your SampleTank 4 purchase.

Thank you for the response.
jfloat11

Postby eric.winesett » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:45 pm

tgorycki wrote:I understand that the MEMS mics are on backorder. But if someone were to purchase one today for $70, since the purchase is before November 1, would the purchase qualify towards more free promos under the group buy? :)

No, the MEMS microphone by itself is not a qualifying purchase.
eric.winesett

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:27 pm

tgorycki wrote:I understand that the MEMS mics are on backorder. But if someone were to purchase one today for $70, since the purchase is before November 1, would the purchase qualify towards more free promos under the group buy? :)

The $70 microphone itself is not part of the group buy so it would not qualify you for entry.

Edit - oops I see this has been answered above. At least now you have 100% official verification :D (hey let me feel important for a moment)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby pat.osterday » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:48 am

I'm pretty sure the mic by itself is NOT a Group Buy qualifying item.
pat.osterday

Postby tgorycki » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:00 pm

Peter_IK wrote:

The $70 microphone itself is not part of the group buy so it would not qualify you for entry.

Edit - oops I see this has been answered above. At least now you have 100% official verification :D (hey let me feel important for a moment)

Thanks for clarifying. I was thinking since the ARC3 software/mic package, and the ARC3 software minus mic were both part of the group buy, then maybe IK would add the mic alone to the group buy. Not a problem, I got plenty of freebies, so life is good. Thanks again!
tgorycki

Postby DarkStar » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:49 pm

So close ...

----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby axelg » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:04 pm

Looks like I left it too long - I just purchased the UNO drum machine for the group buy - but now I cannot etner the registration number on product manager in time because it obviously takes a few days for the physical product to be shipped (along with the serial no) - there seems to be no way to retrieve the serial number before I retrieve the actual hardware...

:?

what to do???
axelg

Postby nbsinger » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:37 pm

Hey guys, Ive been eyeing the iRig Pro Duo I/O for a while, and I think Im ready to buy. I have 40 Jampoints in my account which would drop the price from $199 to $160. If I make this purchase at $160, will I still be able to claim freebies of up to $199? If so, would that also include the items that are regularly priced over $199 but I have in my crossgrade offer for $199 (ie Sampletron 2, and Mixbox)?

Finally, when will I need to claim my freebies by? I presume if I order today I wont have the iRig in my hands for at least a week.

Thanks!
nbsinger

Postby Triton_Palace » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:40 pm

axelg wrote:Looks like I left it too long - I just purchased the UNO drum machine for the group buy - but now I cannot etner the registration number on product manager in time because it obviously takes a few days for the physical product to be shipped (along with the serial no) - there seems to be no way to retrieve the serial number before I retrieve the actual hardware...

:?

what to do???

I did the same although got the hardware from reseller so had it in my hand.

To answer the question though, it is detailed on the FAQ https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/#faq

WHAT HAPPENS IF MY QUALIFYING HARDWARE PURCHASE DOESN’T ARRIVE IN TIME?
We’re offering a general 1-week grace period following the close of the Group Buy to register your qualifying hardware purchase. Or, if you receive your unit after that window ends, please register via the IK Product Manager and then contact our support team with your proof of purchase HERE.""
Triton_Palace

Postby Guerre93 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:20 am

Hi guys! I'm Gustavo from Buenos Aires (Argentina).

I'm trying to take the last days of the Group Buy but I'm having an issue paying with credit card: Every time I submit the pay, it recognizes the credit card (which is fine, no problem with it) and inmediatly after the page shows "The system was unable to process your payment".

I tried both from the IK web and the Custom Shop (which redirects me to the website anyway).

Also, I noticed the Group Buy is stucked in "29803" participants since yesterday, which is kind of strange since it's the Sale LAST weekend...

Anyway, I don't know how to proceed from this point on.

Any suggestion would be appreciated!
Guerre93

Postby tgorycki » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:26 am

nbsinger wrote:Hey guys, Ive been eyeing the iRig Pro Duo I/O for a while, and I think Im ready to buy. I have 40 Jampoints in my account which would drop the price from $199 to $160. If I make this purchase at $160, will I still be able to claim freebies of up to $199? If so, would that also include the items that are regularly priced over $199 but I have in my crossgrade offer for $199 (ie Sampletron 2, and Mixbox)?

Finally, when will I need to claim my freebies by? I presume if I order today I wont have the iRig in my hands for at least a week.

Thanks!

Maybe someone else can chime in about how a hardware purchase works with the group buy. Jampoints don't affect your freebies; the freebies are based on the pre-Jampoint price. Yes, crossgrade offers would qualify. For example, I purchased Syntronik for $199 and used $15 in Jampoints and was able to select SampleTron 2, MixBox and the Hammond B-3X as freebies.
The freebies need to be redeemed by November 30th, 2021 (30 days after the end of the group buy promotion, which ends Oct 31, 2021).
tgorycki

Postby Guerre93 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:43 am

Guerre93 wrote:Hi guys! I'm Gustavo from Buenos Aires (Argentina).

I'm trying to take the last days of the Group Buy but I'm having an issue paying with credit card: Every time I submit the pay, it recognizes the credit card (which is fine, no problem with it) and inmediatly after the page shows "The system was unable to process your payment".

I tried both from the IK web and the Custom Shop (which redirects me to the website anyway).

Also, I noticed the Group Buy is stucked in "29803" participants since yesterday, which is kind of strange since it's the Sale LAST weekend...

Anyway, I don't know how to proceed from this point on.

Any suggestion would be appreciated!

Oh nevermind, I've just found a way out to proceed :D
Guerre93

Postby Dunkanb81 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:39 am

Hey guys. Just checking here - I decided to get an additional product from the promo as the ARC system with mic will no doubt come in handy and the extra 24 freebies won't go amiss! I know I won't have the mic in time to register it, but as it's the software that's part of the group buy, I'm presuming, once my order is processed, I'll still get the access to the ARC software and subsequently an additional 24 downloads for my freebies to use by the end of Nov? Is this assumption correct? Cheers!
Dunkanb81

Postby axelg » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:57 am

Triton_Palace wrote:
axelg wrote:there seems to be no way to retrieve the serial number before I retrieve the actual hardware...

what to do???

I did the same although got the hardware from reseller so had it in my hand.

To answer the question though, it is detailed on the FAQ https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/#faq

Thanks for finding that! I actually didn't see that paragraph and didn't find anything like that in the regular support section. I will keep the thread updated once I receive my little drum machine. Good thing I also got to save 74 bucks on jam points, so either way it will have been a good deal... would love to get my hands on the new SampleTron and Comprexxor though!
axelg

Postby guneyozsan » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:42 pm

When I log in to my account I see the upgrade prices on the group buy page (e.g. SampleTank is €199.99 instead of €299.99).

If I buy a product for €199.99 (e.g. UNO Synth) will I be able to get free products from upgrade prices such as SampleTank, Amplitube 5 which are listed €299.99 but appears as €199.99 in my account?

Or, should I buy a product for €299.99 (e.g. additional license for Miroslav Philharmonik 2) to be able to get ones listed as €299.99 but appears as €199.99 in my account?

In short, can I rely on prices I saw when I log in, omitting prices I saw before logging in?
guneyozsan

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements