IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby tgorycki » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:22 pm

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone on this thread for their invaluable input! Also, while this is a no-brainer for some, I wanted to remind everyone to take time exploring your options regarding your free selections.

For example, I wanted to pick up the T-Racks Master Match when I already owned an older version of T-Racks 3. Since I had purchased an item at the $200 level, I was able to pick up T-Racks 5, which had many of the modules I already owned, but I was able to get Master Match, Dyna-Mu, EQual, One, and the Metering Suite.

I also didn't realize that the Tape Machine collection is not a free choice, but the individual tape machine modules are available (not talking about the the Tascam collection, which is too new to be available as a free choice).

Another example of making the most of your choices; I wanted to add the Boston 100 (Rockman) module to my AmpliTube collection and now I see it is included in the AmpliTube Joe Satriani collection.

Thanks to IK Multimedia for this awesome deal! It's a great time to be a musician! 8-)
tgorycki

Postby Jason68 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:42 pm

tgorycki wrote:Also, while this is a no-brainer for some, I wanted to remind everyone to take time exploring your options regarding your free selections.

Excellent advice. There's still plenty of time to choose your freebies, so demo them and choose wisely.
Jason68

Postby geebake » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:48 am

Can anyone tell me if purchasing one of the new x-stomp 'software only' licenses will qualify me for the group buy? I've already done one iteration of the group by and pretty much have everything I wanted. I didn't realize that the X-Stomps were in there until I didn't have enough 'freebies' left to get all four. I still need two. I'd love to buy one and get the other one I need and a handful of other stuff.

Thanks!
geebake

Postby Bethany » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:58 am

I think that like The Resonator and the four new tape units, they're too new to be in the GB. Here's the official list of what qualifies:

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/#products
Bethany

Postby notaneasygame » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:49 am

geebake wrote:Can anyone tell me if purchasing one of the new x-stomp 'software only' licenses will qualify me for the group buy? I've already done one iteration of the group by and pretty much have everything I wanted. I didn't realize that the X-Stomps were in there until I didn't have enough 'freebies' left to get all four. I still need two. I'd love to buy one and get the other one I need and a handful of other stuff.

Thanks!

I'm sure within 53 pages of this thread someone advised they reached out and they opened back two previous choices for them to re-pick. Worth 10 minutes if your time.
notaneasygame

Postby jjguitar » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:21 pm

geebake wrote:Can anyone tell me if purchasing one of the new x-stomp 'software only' licenses will qualify me for the group buy? I've already done one iteration of the group by and pretty much have everything I wanted. I didn't realize that the X-Stomps were in there until I didn't have enough 'freebies' left to get all four. I still need two. I'd love to buy one and get the other one I need and a handful of other stuff.

Thanks!

The X Gear pedals don´t qualify for the group buy !
But if you buy a product from the qualifing list that cost 149,99€ or more you can choose these 4 pedals for free. I joined the group buy because of these pedals ( I already own all the other Amplitube 5 stuff) and bought the ARC System 3 which costs 149,99€. Keep in mind to use jam points to lower the price !
Gear: Amplitube 5
Guitars: Heritage H-150, Gibson LP, Melancon Strat, Haar Strat, ESP Ron Wood Tele w/ stainless steel frets
jjguitar

Postby beskow » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:31 am

I'm a bit puzzled by the interest in the X-GEAR plugins. If you own the X-GEAR hardware pedals, I can see the benefit of having the same as software modules in Amplitube (sharing presets). But if only using the software modules, what would be the benefit compared to using the already existing corresponding Amplitube models?

Just curious.

/Björn
beskow

Postby dave_clark » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:39 pm

beskow wrote:... what would be the benefit compared to using the already existing corresponding Amplitube models?

I wondered the same thing but found, after demo-ing them, that the presets for some of the X-GEAR plugins do not actually sound like their "corresponding" plugins, but more importantly, a lot more parameters are available in the X-GEAR emulations, providing a lot more variation.
dave_clark

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:24 pm

dave_clark wrote:
beskow wrote:... what would be the benefit compared to using the already existing corresponding Amplitube models?

I wondered the same thing but found, after demo-ing them, that the presets for some of the X-GEAR plugins do not actually sound like their "corresponding" plugins, but more importantly, a lot more parameters are available in the X-GEAR emulations, providing a lot more variation.

This. There are all-new algorithms and they sound VERY good. I made a chain using only the X-GEAR pedals and it sounded incredible. I found it was a bit easier to dial in some great reverbs, especially, even with access to the existing AmpliTube 5 Shimmer Reverb.

Also don't let the saturated/tape style delays in X-TIME slip under your radar.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Mcsovietiko8 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:59 pm

hi i want to buy the "T-RackS 5 Deluxe" but if after i change computer i can transfer it to my other computer???
and if i buy "T-RackS 5 Deluxe" can i choose any other processor that didn't come in "deluxe" but have in "T-RackS 5 max"??? for example, I am also interested in "Bus Compressor" so if I buy "T-RackS 5 Deluxe" can I choose "Bus Compressor" for free?? one more question, if i buy the "T-RackS 5 max" can i also choose other products in the promotion with its value???
Mcsovietiko8

Postby dave_clark » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:48 am

^^^
You should wait for Peter to verify this, but unless I misunderstood you, I believe that:

1) You can install T-RackS 5 Deluxe on more than one computer, but you cannot USE it on more than one computer at a time. You should assume that they can check this. Suspicious activity may cause your account to be locked by a software company.

2) If you purchase T-RackS 5 Deluxe, you can choose any other T-RackS 5 processor THAT IS LISTED on the Group Buy page as being available and which then shows up in your Promotions when you click on "Available." I believe that your example of Bus Compressor would qualify.

3) I don't see T-RackS 5 Max on the Group Buy page, so I believe that the answer to your last question is "No."
dave_clark

Postby Mcsovietiko8 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:44 am

so I have doubts because on the group's shopping page there are photos of the products that are participating, but in several photos of these products there is a tag on sima indicating "new" and "promo" and other products do not have a tag, I want to know if all the products that are on the page participate in the promotion, those that have the tag "promo" and "new" and those that don't, because I'm afraid to make the purchase and it's time to claim my free product, they say that what I I chose not part of their birthday promotion, the processor I want is in the "Mixing and Mastering" section in the right corner of the computer screen titled "T-RackS Processors" and it doesn't have the tag "promo" or "new ", so I'm not sure if they're valid either.
Mcsovietiko8

Postby smata65 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:54 am

^^^
Regardless of the inclusion or not of new /promo and other tags, ALL the products on the GB page are qualifying products for the GB. As indicated on the page, excluding hardware, and the Cinekinetik and Elektromagnetik, the rest of the Qualifying products can be selected as Freebies, including all AT collections and T-Racks processors in the corresponding subpages. Also, Custom shop only AT gear including the new X-Gear software pedals can be selected as freebies (But are not qualifying products to enter the GB)
smata65

Postby Triton_Palace » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:39 am

Realised how much I was missing out on after buying Amplitube SE and then getting the SE versions with the group buy so have bought in again with Uno Drum hardware, this will allow me to get the full version of Amplitube, drum, bass and tRacks and another load of free stuff.

Looking forward to registering the product and doing the upgrades and working out the best deals.

Amazing deal.
Triton_Palace

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:06 pm

Mcsovietiko8 wrote:hi i want to buy the "T-RackS 5 Deluxe" but if after i change computer i can transfer it to my other computer???
and if i buy "T-RackS 5 Deluxe" can i choose any other processor that didn't come in "deluxe" but have in "T-RackS 5 max"??? for example, I am also interested in "Bus Compressor" so if I buy "T-RackS 5 Deluxe" can I choose "Bus Compressor" for free?? one more question, if i buy the "T-RackS 5 max" can i also choose other products in the promotion with its value???

You can install T-RackS 5 Deluxe on multiple computers, using the IK Product Manager can help you authorize and unauthorize as you need to. You can find more detailed information about the licensing and such at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/legal.

If you entered the group buy with T-RackS 5 Deluxe you can choose the other processors that are not in that as your free choices, yes.

T-RackS 5 MAX is not in the group buy, it is not listed at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements