AmpliTube 5.2 update - Streamlined Custom Shop and more

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: AmpliTube 5.2 update - Streamlined Custom Shop and more

Postby captship » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:45 pm

Ah they really mean it when the popup says the Product Manager must be running before starting AT5. It's an extra step I will have to remember, but a small price to pay for the great GB deal!
captship

Postby BassGuy99 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:36 pm

Peter_IK wrote:If your AmpliTube 5 version (even the free CS version) is registered and authorized you will not see that message. I'd suggest making sure IK Product Manager says "Authorized" for AmpliTube 5 and I'd run a "Restore My Purchases" from Custom Shop (now integrated of course, as the topic of this discussion :) ).

My IK Product Manager shows "Authorized" for Amplitube 5 and I have done the "Restore My Purchases" thing several times, both from within Amplitube and from the CS app. I am still getting the "If you want...trial mode...restart Amplitube 5." message. I don't want to unauthorize and reauthorize because the GB says: "Note that qualifying products must remain registered in your IK account to retain eligibility." Is there possibly a fix for this coming? It's not a big problem, but it is a little annoying. In any case, a big thank you to IK Multimedia for this promotion. I've blown my plugin budget for the next two or three years, but have gotten enough goodies to keep me happy well into the next decade or longer!
BassGuy99

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:45 pm

^^^^
Unauthorizing and reauthorizing will not remove the required registration so you can safely do that. Give that a whirl and let me know if it works. If not, IK Support will have to be involved so you'd want to open a ticket if you haven't already at that point.

Glad you like the group buy! I know we have "Krazy Deals" over the course of a year but I'm sad that we couldn't apply that "Krazy" to this deal because I think it is absolutely the "Kraziest" we've ever had. At least over my 11+ years here.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby BassGuy99 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:04 pm

^^^^
Well, it worked for the standalone it seems, but not inside my DAW. I'll try again tomorrow after my restart and open a ticket if needed. Thanks Peter, you rock!
BassGuy99

Postby BassGuy99 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:56 pm

Just to confirm - after deauthorizing and reauthorizing Amplitube 5, the trial popup has disappeared. It went away immediately on the standalone only, but after a computer restart, it also went away on both DAWs that I use. Life is good...
BassGuy99

Postby wfm » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:43 pm

Been a user of Custom Shop since the first version and with IK since 2003 (Mbox freebies!)

ISSUE:
No way to see un-purchased gear anymore?

I have almost everything, however, with the Group Buy I'm trying to see what I'm missing and it's not possible on 5.2?

I'm on Mojave 10.14.6 FWIW

Is it possible to install an older version of Custom Shop where this feature was available?

Thanks for any tips! 8-)
wfm

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:04 pm

wfm wrote:Been a user of Custom Shop since the first version and with IK since 2003 (Mbox freebies!)

ISSUE:
No way to see un-purchased gear anymore?

I have almost everything, however, with the Group Buy I'm trying to see what I'm missing and it's not possible on 5.2?

I'm on Mojave 10.14.6 FWIW

Is it possible to install an older version of Custom Shop where this feature was available?

Thanks for any tips! 8-)

The latest version of the standalone Custom Shop application will show green checkmarks on gear you own. Inside AmpliTube you can try/buy including selecting multiple gear and you can use the Gear Selector icon (next to the "Search gear" field) to show gear you own, don't own, or all.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby wfm » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:01 pm

Thanks Peter.

This issue, for me, is that I'm trying to figure out what I don't own for the Group Buy.

You state:
Inside Amplitube you can use the GEAR Icon to search for what I don't own. So I guess I also need to open T-Racks and SampleTank 4 to see "what I don't own" – Is that correct? Do they have the same Gear Icon near the Search field too?

Also, for the Green Check Marks in Amplitube Custom Shop: Looking through 350+ icons to see what I have not purchased in neither easy, or fun.

Previously in Custom Shop, I could quickly see what I did not own (about 10 things...).

Hopefully this "removed functionality" in the "New Streamlined Version" will be re-implemented in a future update.

Instead of making users look over hundreds of icons for 'green check marks'. I have multiple rigs to maintain, and, frankly, it gets confusing and time consuming.

I also have the error where quite a few of my 'purchased items' (and even 'stock items' from Amplitube 5) do not show the green check mark. I have, just now, read that I need to un-authorize and re-authorize and this issue may go away? I'm at work and will try later this evening.

Thanks for reading, I will update later about my 'missing green checkmark' issue.
wfm

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:49 pm

If you need further assistance with your AmpliTube gear, IK Support can look at your account but with T-RackS and SampleTank there are far fewer processors or instruments to look at and the green checkmarks or lack thereof shouldn't be a huge arduous process. And with AmpliTube the Gear Selector is pretty clear and visually easy to use, I'd suggest giving it a shot.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby AlejandroPerales1 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:19 am

Hi, I just bought the iRig pro and downloaded the Asio driver along with Amplitube 5.
I am getting no sound when choosing the Asio setting, and when using windows audio I get an error message ( the input and output devices don't share a common sample rate).
I really need help fixing this issue. Thank you!
AlejandroPerales1

Postby livesforrap » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:09 pm

Just an fyi. For some reason when I tried updating to 5.2, AT is now unusable. The CPU meter is pegged and won't run at all. Going back to 5.03, I'll contact support.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby livesforrap » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:45 pm

It's a "known issue"

It's the same in 5.3. Bummer because I really want to demo the new Mesa stuff.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Controlling Loop Drummer with foot switch

Postby marlooquar » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:49 pm

Hi iRig gurus!

Is it possible to control the Amplitube Loop Drummer with the iRig Stomp or some other pedal device? For instance stopping and starting main loops and triggering fills etc?
marlooquar

Postby SamOppressor1 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:54 pm

Всё установил , ничего не работает, пишет неправильный пароль, хотя на сайт заходит под тем же паролем. Прежде чем что то продавать убедитесь что это работает!
SamOppressor1

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:06 pm

SamOppressor1 wrote:Всё установил , ничего не работает, пишет неправильный пароль, хотя на сайт заходит под тем же паролем. Прежде чем что то продавать убедитесь что это работает!

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling