IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby eric.winesett » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:23 pm

zedd wrote:Choosing the same items twice!?!!?

You have multiple authorizations for each item in case you need to use it on more than one device or you get a new computer. You don't need to choose/buy/select the same items twice, unless you just want to rob yourself of GB bonuses.

A single license only allows one authorized copy to be used at a time. Notaneasygame said he might want to use two devices at the same time.
eric.winesett

Postby brk.burak » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:27 am

Hi all,
I tried to search under the topic as much as I can but could not find the answer to my question.

Are purchases from the Amplitube iOS eligible for the Group Buy :?:

Thanks a lot :!:
brk.burak

Postby notaneasygame » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:16 am

brk.burak wrote:Hi all,
I tried to search under the topic as much as I can but could not find the answer to my question.

Are purchases from the Amplitube iOS eligible for the Group Buy :?:

Thanks a lot :!:

Amplitube on iOS (and all of the iOS suite of apps) aren't part of Group Buy. Other than aesthetically they are accurate clones of the full software they are all separate entities.
______
eric.winesett wrote:
zedd wrote:Choosing the same items twice!?!!?

A single license only allows one authorized copy to be used at a time. Notaneasygame said he might want to use two devices at the same time.

Exactly this. I've joined an old friends band and have no hardware synths. 1 ipad pro, 1 windows tablet, but I'd rather have 2 low cost windows tablets than always risk taking my ipad pro out of home, so I'm on the hunt for another one. 2 Sampletanks running at once over 2 of the same tablets will be a breeze. The set up time at rehearsals is minutes and you're not limited to hardware limitations.
notaneasygame

Postby josuefebles » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:44 pm

Peter_IK wrote:And of course hardware cannot be chosen as a free item. We're celebrating 25 years in business, not ending 25 years in business :D

These additions have been documented on the group buy page and on the group buy news on our web site. There are, however, 31 of those Custom Shop gear additions so they are not explicitly listed on those pages but will be on your choices under "Promotions" as they are all under the lowest tier price-wise.

In case you want to see them without checking the dropdown, they are:

T-Rex Moller 24.99

T-Rex Mudhoney 24.99

T-Rex® Replica™ Model 24.99

Nirvana 24.99

Pinnacle Deluxe 24.99

Seek Trem 24.99

Seek Wah 24.99

Contour Wah 24.99

Power Grid 24.99

Shape Shifter 24.99

ENGL E650 34.99

ENGL Powerball 34.99

HiAmp 24.99

V3M 34.99

MAZ 18 Jr. 24.99

Z Wreck 24.99

MB 150 S 24.99

JCA100H 34.99

JCA20H 24.99

THD Bi-Valve 14.99

4x12 HiAmp 9.99

2x12 V3M 9.99

1x12 MAZ 18 Jr. 9.99

2x12 Z Wreck 9.99

1x12 MB 150 S 9.99

4x12 E 412 PRO XXL 9.99

4x12 E 412 Standard 9.99

I would've loved to make a triple dip to get some of those guitar amps and cabinets!!
It's a pity they are not part of the eligible products...
josuefebles

Postby getsource » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:42 pm

Hi!

Could someone please answer for me -- if I buy an Axe I/O here in Japan, will I be able to upgrade to Amplitube 5 with one of the group buy credits?

The goal is to end up with Amplitube 5 and the Fender collections. But I'm not sure if I'm better off buying the max bundle, which is significantly more here.

Thanks so much!
getsource

Postby pat.osterday » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:57 pm

josuefebles wrote:I would've loved to make a triple dip to get some of those guitar amps and cabinets!!

Just get one of the cheaper buy in products. I was going to use Fulltone as a freebie, but probably will use that as my double dip to get the MAX items. If you have Jam Points, it gets close to the $35 for one of the amps. Was hoping for a MAX only collection and got my wish. ;)
pat.osterday

Postby josuefebles » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:06 pm

pat.osterday wrote:
josuefebles wrote:I would've loved to make a triple dip to get some of those guitar amps and cabinets!!

Just get one of the cheaper buy in products. I was going to use Fulltone as a freebie, but probably will use that as my double dip to get the MAX items. If you have Jam Points, it gets close to the $35 for one of the amps. Was hoping for a MAX only collection and got my wish. ;)

Hey, thanks!
That's a good idea.
I'm going to check my Jam points!!
josuefebles

Postby eric.winesett » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:07 pm

Buy one of the $39.99 SampleTank libraries using code GROOVE3IKM for 15% off and you could get almost all of those Amplitube items for $33.99. Or if you have enough JamPoints it could be even less.
eric.winesett

Postby Huddy_IK » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:11 pm

getsource wrote:Hi!

Could someone please answer for me -- if I buy an Axe I/O here in Japan, will I be able to upgrade to Amplitube 5 with one of the group buy credits?

The goal is to end up with Amplitube 5 and the Fender collections. But I'm not sure if I'm better off buying the max bundle, which is significantly more here.

Thanks so much!

Welcome to the IK Forums!

The AXE I/O is not a qualifier for the Group Buy. Please see the Group Buy page here for a list of qualifying titles one can purchase to join in.

ikmultimedia.com/25gb

Note that the MAX bundle is not a part of the Group Buy. If you purchase AmpliTube 5 though for example, it will open up the promotion and you can select from other AmpliTube titles and others considering how high the tier is! :D
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Huddy_IK

Postby getsource » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:10 am

Huddy_IK wrote:The AXE I/O is not a qualifier for the Group Buy. Please see the Group Buy page here for a list of qualifying titles one can purchase to join in.

ikmultimedia.com/25gb

Note that the MAX bundle is not a part of the Group Buy. If you purchase AmpliTube 5 though for example, it will open up the promotion and you can select from other AmpliTube titles and others considering how high the tier is! :D

Ah! I had missed that. Thanks much!
getsource

Postby csingende » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:13 am

Oh no IK Multimedia. I am a proud owner of a spanking new Axe I/O. Being a loyal customer, I already own “higher” versions of the accompanying software, so I thought to ask if IK could possibly offer the equivalent of software I do not possess. Oh no IK Multimedia, you said no. Granted, it’s your decision, but a little goodwill stretches a long way. Brian May, Joe Satriani or Dimebag Darrell or a discount code will be greatly appreciated. Turn my “oh no” into an exited and appreciative “oh yes” IK Multimedia. I ain’t too proud to beg
csingende

Postby kgmessier » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:50 pm

csingende wrote:Oh no IK Multimedia. I am a proud owner of a spanking new Axe I/O. Being a loyal customer, I already own “higher” versions of the accompanying software, so I thought to ask if IK could possibly offer the equivalent of software I do not possess. Oh no IK Multimedia, you said no. Granted, it’s your decision, but a little goodwill stretches a long way. Brian May, Joe Satriani or Dimebag Darrell or a discount code will be greatly appreciated. Turn my “oh no” into an exited and appreciative “oh yes” IK Multimedia. I ain’t too proud to beg

As a “proud customer,” just purchase another qualifying item and get TWENTY-FOUR more products. :roll:
kgmessier

Postby Kinketsu » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:21 pm

kgmessier wrote:
csingende wrote:Oh no IK Multimedia. I am a proud owner of a spanking new Axe I/O. Being a loyal customer, I already own “higher” versions of the accompanying software, so I thought to ask if IK could possibly offer the equivalent of software I do not possess. Oh no IK Multimedia, you said no. Granted, it’s your decision, but a little goodwill stretches a long way. Brian May, Joe Satriani or Dimebag Darrell or a discount code will be greatly appreciated. Turn my “oh no” into an exited and appreciative “oh yes” IK Multimedia. I ain’t too proud to beg

As a “proud customer,” just purchase another qualifying item and get TWENTY-FOUR more products. :roll:

While the AXE I/O itself doesn't qualify you for the giveaway, I'll add to this that your AXE I/O purchase should cause many of the prices you see to be discounted automatically, and you will have received a nice stack of JamPoints that can further discount the prices. If the item you would use to enter the giveaway is available with Gear Credits in Custom Shop, it is possible to get a further discount while purchasing the Gear Credits (discounts starting at 150 credits, I think).

All in all, I'd say there's plenty of good will here toward customers who have purchased previously.

K
Kinketsu

Postby zedd » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:04 pm

And I would add that IKM is dealing with probably 15,000-20,000 different customer accounts in this GB, and making exceptions for one would mean they'd have to consider making exceptions for a lot of others and then the whole thing is just too much to handle.

I understand your frustration, but I wouldn't hold it against IKM for sticking to their guns and keeping the rules the same for everyone.
Non-MODO Drum compliant MacPro, 32GB RAM, OSX El Capitan (soon to be Sierra), Digital Performer 8, SampleTank 2XL (using 32Lives), SampleTank 3 & 4, Amplitube 5, T-Racks 5 Deluxe, and more...
zedd

Postby josuefebles » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:25 pm

Hello

I have the AmpliTube SVX collection. On the dropdown menu, as a 50$ eligible product, I can see the AmpliTube SVX 2 upgrade.
Does that mean I can get the SVX 2 at that price (it normally costs 99$) because I already have the SVX?
Or is that an extended version if you already own the SVX 2?

Thanks!
josuefebles

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements