Split from: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: Split from: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

Postby sepheritoh » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:34 pm

Hi Peter

The product I purchased, Jimi Hendrix Anniversary is indeed listed.

The problem is that I already had the original JH version and therefore this purchase qualified as a upgrade from the previous JH version. I did pay a discounted price and therefore accepted your decision and explanation. No reason for me to argue about it or try to change the decision.

I already bought an alternative product which qualified. I did my part to boost the subscription towards the 20k mark, and I get another bunch of free products (cheaper or equal than the qualifying price)
sepheritoh

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:31 pm

You bought the 39.99 Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Upgrade which is not listed.

Glad you found something that qualified and the currently 18 choices which can be overwhelming - in a good way!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby zedd » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:26 am

Peter_IK wrote:You bought the 39.99 Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Upgrade which is not listed.

Funny, I couldn't find any Jimi Hendrix upgrade options when I realized I didn't have all the Jimi Hendrix gear in Amplitube 5. I was looking for that in my upgrades and promotions and there was nothing available.

But in the end, selecting the full version as one of my $99 GB bonuses seemed the most logical way to go.
Non-MODO Drum compliant MacPro, 32GB RAM, OSX El Capitan (soon to be Sierra), Digital Performer 8, SampleTank 2XL (using 32Lives), SampleTank 3 & 4, Amplitube 5, T-Racks 5 Deluxe, and more...
zedd

Postby DarkStar » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:53 am

I think that you would only see the JH Anniversary Upgrade if you had Registered the original Jimi Hendrix product (for AT2?).
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby zedd » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:16 am

DarkStar wrote:I think that you would only see the JH Anniversary Upgrade if you had Registered the original Jimi Hendrix product (for AT2?).

It was definitely registered, but back in 2007 or 2008. Probably AT2.

The strangest part is that I never even heard that there was a new edition until last month.

There was a period of years where NONE of the IKM e-mails were getting through to me. I tried to whitelist IKM and do assorted things but I was not getting any notifications or announcement and would only hear about Group Buys and new products from third parties. The Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Edition was released when I was not getting any IKM news, so I never saw the press releases or offers or anything.

But all is good now. I have it and a lot of other fantastic products thanks to this incredible 25th Anniversary GB. :D
Non-MODO Drum compliant MacPro, 32GB RAM, OSX El Capitan (soon to be Sierra), Digital Performer 8, SampleTank 2XL (using 32Lives), SampleTank 3 & 4, Amplitube 5, T-Racks 5 Deluxe, and more...
zedd

Postby sepheritoh » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:28 pm

Problem sorted eventually. I think over the group buy period they were drowning in the number of support requests. Nirmally they are not that sliw in my experience
sepheritoh

Previous

Return to News and Announcements