IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby dave_clark » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:23 am

york_christopher wrote:Hi Guys,

Just be very careful about purchasing a second product for the promo. I have just bought a hardware product at a lesser price than my original software product, and seven of my original codes at 299 euros have been lost!!! I now have 22 codes at 99 euros!!!! What's more is the blasted promo isn't even finished!! So I could end up loosing 10 codes at 299 euros. I make that 2990 euros worth of product !!! I am so exasperated right now!.

The number of Available is 22, but if you look at it as if you're going to use one, you should see two products listed for 10 of them (bottom 10 I believe) for which you can choose your freebies, one at the higher price point, the other at the lower one. In other words, it's confusing about how it works. Just pretend that you want to get a freebie and you should see how it works.
dave_clark

Postby mistermahler1 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:51 am

^^^
Correct the ones already there will still be there in the buttom buttons, I have made 3 entries, all have worked
perfekt as far as this concerns
mistermahler1

Postby york_christopher » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:10 am

Thanks dave_clark & mistermahler1,
After your posts I checked and they are indeed ‘doubled up’ at the bottom of the promotions list.
I feel an apology is in order – sorry IK! but I never would have looked there in a month of Sundays.
Thanks again folks.
Chris
york_christopher

Postby stewyd1978 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:45 am

ClockworkYokai wrote:I’d like to buy a stomp i/o. I know its not a listed product but i’m curious if i could buy it and only accept something like a 150 dollar/pound value on my free items?

Let us know how you get on. I wouldn’t mind doing something similar with the Uno Synth Pro Desktop. Only the basic Uno Synth (which I don’t really want) qualifies, but I’d definitely be buying the Synth Pro Desktop if they could match the €199.99 value that the basic Uno qualifies for.

Thanks,

stewyd
stewyd1978

Postby ttinker » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:02 am

Quick and hopefully simple question: A number of the qualifying hardware products are now listed as 'in production', 'arriving soon' and so on - meaning they can be purchased now but they may not arrive in time to be registered by the end of October. Has it been *officially confirmed* that such a purchase will still qualify for GB bonuses even if it arrives and is registered after the GB window ends?
ttinker

Postby DarkStar » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:56 am

ttinker wrote:Quick and hopefully simple question: A number of the qualifying hardware products are now listed as 'in production', 'arriving soon' and so on - meaning they can be purchased now but they may not arrive in time to be registered by the end of October. Has it been *officially confirmed* that such a purchase will still qualify for GB bonuses even if it arrives and is registered after the GB window ends?

Yes (post on 07 October):
dave_clark wrote:Hi Peter,
I just noticed that, according to the web page with rules about the promotion the new statement:
"Qualifying hardware items must be purchased and registered between October 1, 2021, and the promotion end date." (Emphasis in original.)

Source: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=11269

This is not what Support had told me previously. They said that the date of purchase would determine qualification for hardware purchases.

I have received my hardware, registered, etc. but others have not.

Thanks for any clarification.

Peter_IK wrote:Purchased and registered. If you purchase during the group buy but receive your item after, the support team will assist you and you'll be taken care of.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby ttinker » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:02 pm

Excellent, thanks!

I had thoroughly convinced myself not to triple-dip with another software buy-in for the last few things that fell through the cracks, but a hardware purchase might tip the scales...
ttinker

Postby Fen1xSyd » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:18 pm

So what happens when we hit 25k, big hugs all round 8-)

I remember thinking, as long as we hit 19 I'll have everything I really want with my double buys, and at 24 I'll literally have all the stuff I chucked on my wishlist, the ride has been amazing so far!
Fen1xSyd

Postby jem7sk » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:55 pm

Looks like we'll go over 30,000 at this rate.
jem7sk

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:05 pm

Fen1xSyd wrote:So what happens when we hit 25k, big hugs all round 8-)

I remember thinking, as long as we hit 19 I'll have everything I really want with my double buys, and at 24 I'll literally have all the stuff I chucked on my wishlist, the ride has been amazing so far!

At that point, let everybody know that the deal is at its max and an amazing value and they should thank you and the others that got the deal to the max. They can jump in and get 25 for the price of 1 but we may have to add that required "thank you to the 25,000 entries that got us here" to the Group Buy if they don't realize who got them there! :D
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:02 pm

Double-dippers and triple-jumpers are most welcome :)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby marclaclear » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:42 pm

DarkStar wrote:...

Double-dippers and triple-jumpers are most welcome :)
No love for quadruple dippers? :D
marclaclear

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:54 pm

What about The Honeydrippers? Did anybody page Mr. Plant and/or his cohorts about this?

I realize this photo must be part of the great "conservation of pixels movement" but I wanted a more full band shot and one with Mr Setzer included
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MrFigg » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:29 am

Sorry, can I just ask this again to be totally clear. I got the 4 x-gear models. I got an email saying...

" X-TIME has been added to My Products.

All product serial numbers will be stored in your User Area in My Products. "

I've looked on My Products and they're not there. I've looked in Authorization Manager/AmpliTube5/Products and they're not listed there. They are showing in Custom Shop and they are Authorized for use in AmpliTube.

The email also said...
"Make sure to head to My Products to grab your inlcuded Mac/PC software downloads, serial numbers, and user manuals if you don't already have these. "

Not wanting to make anyone have to repeat themselves but I'd really appreciate it if someone could confirm that this is how it should be.

Incidentally, I can't find the serials registered anywhere either. Only in the emails I received.
Thanks
MrFigg

Postby hydemusic » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:36 am

Incidentally, I can't find the serials registered anywhere either. Only in the emails I received

Did you update AmpliTube 5 to 5.2.0? The X-Drive will be there when do. I got all 4 of them and they are GREAT! I think those and Modo Drums are the jewels of the buy in my opinion.
Bob
hydemusic

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements