IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:17 am

releasefromwithin wrote:There isn't a way to combine any of the open free slots is there? I bought in 3 times (199, 149 and 99) and have already got most of what I want.... but I'd love the opportunity to combine a few and pick up the full version of Miraslav.

If that's not possible, it's no big deal since this has already been a pretty incredibe offer.

Thanks IK!

There is no combining purchases in this group buy.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:18 am

aaaggg wrote:Can someone please clarify this for me? If I buy an AmpliTube 5 Upgrade License Code from an authorized IK dealer (online shop), will this license qualify for the group buy?
Thanks!

Yes, dealer purchases qualify too.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Bethany » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:22 am

My thanks to the IK support person(s) who cancelled my mistaken order for X-Vibe software version. I was caught off guard by the X-Gear software qualifying as free items but not as original purchases. All sorted now.

On the evening of October 4th after choosing twenty items, with (at the time) one choice left, a little voice in my head said to hold off, not to buy the four electric piano ST sound sets just yet. The next morning the X-Gear pedals had been added, and it felt like "Yay, it snowed overnight!"

Assuming the GB hits 25 I'll get all four as the last freebies from my original purchase (SampleTron 2), and — thanks to the support team — with remaining gear credits I can get one $50 item to sweep up the electric pianos and a few loops.

Not part of the GB but after that I'll still have enough gear credits left over to get The Resonator, 'cos I do love me some Dobro.

Here's a link to my unofficial spreadsheet, with some missing descriptions and prices filled in.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

And if anyone's interested, the copy that I filled in while picking stuff, to show one way to use it.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Bethany

Help finalizing my purchase/decision...

Postby leeeroy02 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:25 pm

I already have the AXE I/O & Amplitube Max 5 Bundle.

If I buy the $199 iRig Keys I/O 25, will I be able to add free items like Modo Drums/Amplitube 5/similar priced items that are typically $299 but are listed at $199 due to crossgrade discounts).

Thanks!
Last edited by leeeroy02 on Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leeeroy02

Re: Help finalizing my purchase/decision...

Postby jem7sk » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:28 pm

leeeroy02 wrote:I already have the AXE I/O & Amplitube Max 5 Bundle.

My two questions are are:

1. If I buy the $199 iRig Keys I/O 25, will I be able to add free items like Amplitube 5 (that are typically $299) at my reduced price of $199 (becuase of previous purchases).

2. I want a 2nd copy of Amplitube 5 as a free option, am I allowed to get an item for free that I already have?

Thanks!

Yes on both
jem7sk

Re: Help finalizing my purchase/decision...

Postby marclaclear » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:39 pm

jem7sk wrote:
leeeroy02 wrote:I already have the AXE I/O & Amplitube Max 5 Bundle.

My two questions are are:

1. If I buy the $199 iRig Keys I/O 25, will I be able to add free items like Amplitube 5 (that are typically $299) at my reduced price of $199 (becuase of previous purchases).

2. I want a 2nd copy of Amplitube 5 as a free option, am I allowed to get an item for free that I already have?

Thanks!

Yes on both
Just not if you've already selected Amplitube 5 as a free selection.
marclaclear

Postby stewyd1978 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:36 pm

Hi,

If I buy an Uno Synth from Amazon UK (currently priced around £137 inc tax), because it is priced at €199 on the IK store, does that mean I am entitled to free software items priced at €199 and under?

Thanks,

stewyd
stewyd1978

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:52 pm

stewartdutton wrote:Hi,

If I buy an Uno Synth from Amazon UK (currently priced around £137 inc tax), because it is priced at €199 on the IK store, does that mean I am entitled to free software items priced at €199 and under?

Thanks,

stewyd

Yes you would be in at the 199.99 level once you receive and register your UNO Synth.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby stewyd1978 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:04 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
stewartdutton wrote:Hi,

Thanks,

stewyd

Yes you would be in at the 199.99 level once you receive and register your UNO Synth.

That is fantastic, thanks for the quick reply. Sorry, one more thing I meant to double check - I suspect not, but is the UNO Synth Pro Desktop included in this promo?

Thanks, stewyd.
stewyd1978

Postby DarkStar » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:08 pm

----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Spemph » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:13 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
releasefromwithin wrote:There isn't a way to combine any of the open free slots is there? I bought in 3 times (199, 149 and 99) and have already got most of what I want.... but I'd love the opportunity to combine a few and pick up the full version of Miraslav.

If that's not possible, it's no big deal since this has already been a pretty incredibe offer.

Thanks IK!

There is no combining purchases in this group buy.

I bought Studio 3 Max not long ago, so I have almost everything already.
I joined the Group Buy to pick up the ElectroMagnetik and Cinekinetic stuff, so I'm in at the $50 range... but I have no idea what to do with the 15 free $50 slots now?
Any ideas?
Spemph

Postby Bethany » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:29 pm

Spemph wrote:I bought Studio 3 Max not long ago, so I have almost everything already.
I joined the Group Buy to pick up the ElectroMagnetik and Cinekinetic stuff, so I'm in at the $50 range... but I have no idea what to do with the 15 free $50 slots now?
Any ideas?

Check the first spreadsheet link I posted above. As far as I know the list shows all free items (plus a few valid original purchases that aren't free choices). You can read the list online, or download a copy to filter, sort, and mark up however you like in Excel, LibreOffice, or whatever the cool kids are using nowadays…
Bethany

Postby ClockworkYokai » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:51 pm

I’d like to buy a stomp i/o. I know its not a listed product but i’m curious if i could buy it and only accept something like a 150 dollar/pound value on my free items?
ClockworkYokai

Postby DarkStar » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:19 pm

I doubt it very much, but there is no harm is asking Sales Support.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby york_christopher » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:17 am

Hi Guys,

Just be very careful about purchasing a second product for the promo. I have just bought a hardware product at a lesser price than my original software product, and seven of my original codes at 299 euros have been lost!!! I now have 22 codes at 99 euros!!!! What's more is the blasted promo isn't even finished!! So I could end up loosing 10 codes at 299 euros. I make that 2990 euros worth of product !!! I am so exasperated right now!.
york_christopher

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements