IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:34 pm

GlebeGreg150 wrote:Hi.

A question from an impatient person here :) .

The iRig Pro Duo I/O is out of stock for a couple of weeks. If I buy it as my qualifying product - do I need to wait to receive it before registering - or will I receive any details by mail when I order that will allow me to register before receiving the physical product?

Great group buy - thanks!!

Greg

You would need to wait for your hardware to arrive and register it before you are entered into the group buy.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby GlebeGreg150 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:41 pm

^^^^
Thanks Peter - makes sense.

Greg
GlebeGreg150

Postby dave_clark » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:30 pm

Hi Peter,

I just noticed that, according to the web page with rules about the promotion the new statement:

"Qualifying hardware items must be purchased and registered between October 1, 2021, and the promotion end date." (Emphasis in original.)

Source: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=11269

This is not what Support had told me previously. They said that the date of purchase would determine qualification for hardware purchases.

I have received my hardware, registered, etc. but others have not.

Thanks for any clarification.

Regards,
Dave Clark
dave_clark

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:52 pm

dave_clark wrote:Hi Peter,

I just noticed that, according to the web page with rules about the promotion the new statement:

"Qualifying hardware items must be purchased and registered between October 1, 2021, and the promotion end date." (Emphasis in original.)

Source: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=11269

This is not what Support had told me previously. They said that the date of purchase would determine qualification for hardware purchases.

I have received my hardware, registered, etc. but others have not.

Thanks for any clarification.

Regards,
Dave Clark

Purchased and registered. If you purchase during the group buy but receive your item after, the support team will assist you and you'll be taken care of.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lyndess » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:04 am

@Peter_IK - any chance of getting credit for hardware purchases made before October 1, but within the prior Group Buy periods?

In the month of September I purchased and registered an iRig Pro Duo I/O, an iRig Mic Studio, and an iRig Acoustic Stage (as well as an iRig Mic Studio XLR and a MEMS microphone), but none of these qualify because they were just before October. (Separately, I also purchased MODO Drum to enter the Group Buy).
lyndess

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:15 am

lyndess wrote:@Peter_IK - any chance of getting credit for hardware purchases made before October 1, but within the prior Group Buy periods?

In the month of September I purchased and registered an iRig Pro Duo I/O, an iRig Mic Studio, and an iRig Acoustic Stage (as well as an iRig Mic Studio XLR and a MEMS microphone), but none of these qualify because they were just before October. (Separately, I also purchased MODO Drum to enter the Group Buy).

The October 1 date is the furthest back we were willing to go when these additions were added October 5th.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby josuefebles » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:50 am

I got a question..

Since my computer doesn't have enough storage for some of the heaviest libraries I got from this promotion.. I might have to wait till I can afford either a better computer or a good external drive.

Is there a problem if, once registered and the sounds downloaded, I don't install some of the plugins for a while?

Thanks
Last edited by josuefebles on Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
josuefebles

Postby sepheritoh » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:53 am

josuefebles wrote:I got a question..

Since my computer don't have enough storage for some of the heaviest libraries I got from this promotion.. I might have to wait till I can afford either a better computer or a good external drive.

Is there a problem if, once registered and the sounds downloaded, I don't install some of the plugins for a while?

Thanks

I believe you have 180 days, after which you have to buy a download credit (cheap)
sepheritoh

Postby josuefebles » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:25 am

sepheritoh wrote:
josuefebles wrote:I got a question..

Since my computer don't have enough storage for some of the heaviest libraries I got from this promotion.. I might have to wait till I can afford either a better computer or a good external drive.

Thanks

I believe you have 180 days, after which you have to buy a download credit (cheap)

Thanks for your reply. The sounds are already downloaded.
What I'd like to know is if there's some sort of limit date to install software for the first time to activate it.
josuefebles

Postby DarkStar » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:35 pm

^^^^
Nope
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby DarkStar » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:44 pm

----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jem7sk » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:51 pm

^^^^
I think we're going to make it 8-)
jem7sk

Postby elammark13 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:53 pm

jem7sk wrote:^^^^
I think we're going to make it 8-)

I hope so! There's a couple of more SampleTank things I want to pick up. :D It's been such an awesome deal so far, it makes me feel greedy and spoiled for wanting more. :lol: Just picked up the Engl Powerball and matching cab for Amplitube last night. Probably one of the BEST guitar sounds I've heard...just from it's default start up settings! You did it to me IK...I'm hooked and will be waiting and watching to see what new things you come up with.
elammark13

Postby releasefromwithin » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:50 pm

There isn't a way to combine any of the open free slots is there? I bought in 3 times (199, 149 and 99) and have already got most of what I want.... but I'd love the opportunity to combine a few and pick up the full version of Miraslav.

If that's not possible, it's no big deal since this has already been a pretty incredibe offer.

Thanks IK!
releasefromwithin

Postby aaaggg » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:43 pm

Can someone please clarify this for me? If I buy an AmpliTube 5 Upgrade License Code from an authorized IK dealer (online shop), will this license qualify for the group buy?
Thanks!
aaaggg

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements